I want to display this nazi flag in honor of D-Day.

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
The only way to display it.

nazi flag1.jpg

• Banned

View attachment 264303
Or at a Trump rally.
Go there and try it.
If I were a bigger fan of getting hi 5’s, maybe
You'd get thrown out and arrested.
Nope Trump supporters have spent his entire Presidency defending people’s right to to proclaim support of Nazism and its policies.
Stop lying liar. Apparently your stupid ass never heard that it's already a right to do that.

View attachment 264303
Or at a Trump rally.
The only battle at a Trump rally will be the ones where you antifa scum get arrested,
Your Nazi’s don’t gather in public anymore. The fear is back in them. So not much need for antifa anymore.
This topic must have really triggered your lying traitor ass as all you have done is troll it.

View attachment 264303
Or at a Trump rally.
Go there and try it.
Nope Trump supporters have spent his entire Presidency defending people’s right to to proclaim support of Nazism and its policies.

BLACKFAG: the lying Trump Troll on EVERY thread. The Trump-Envy looms bigly in you!

Leftwards: So bitter. So envious. So wishing they too had a winner.

At the end of the war the US should have taken over the world and nuked any one who refused us. Look what being honorable did.

View attachment 264303
Or at a Trump rally.
Go there and try it.
It IS a free country.

At the end of the war the US should have taken over the world and nuked any one who refused us. Look what being honorable did.

Like how we liberated Kuwait and rid Iraq of Saddam and took not ONE barrel of oil to pay the billions of dollars and countless American lives.
All I'm saying is the whole world is embroiled in conflict. And we are losing our country.

Like how we liberated Kuwait and rid Iraq of Saddam and took not ONE barrel of oil to pay the billions of dollars and countless American lives.
All I'm saying is the whole world is embroiled in conflict. And we are losing our country.

Solution Simple, Mike. Pull all our forces out of all these stupid conflicts like Trump wanted to do when he was running and bring all our boys home and spend our money and effort here rounding up illegals, commies and subversives and put them all in concentration camps where they belong.

We'll continue to lose our country so long as we have subversives writing our laws making it mandatory we take responsibility for and educate illegal invaders, force us to keep our borders unprotected and wide open and allowed to infiltrate our educational institutions and elsewhere with subversive and anti-American thinking as a "protected free choice."

What sane country legalizes and protects its own deconstruction while arresting and punishing those that put our nation first???

Forum List

Back