I want to use my new catch phrase . . . . .

teddyearp

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2014
Pinetop, AZ
Four Palestinians including an elderly women were injured in the West Bank on Friday after Israeli forces opened fire on protesters in two separate villages with rubber-coated steel bullets.

Link: Israeli forces injure 4 after opening fire on West Bank protests Maan News Agency

This is too bad, but they only have their government to blame.

Israeli forces on Friday shot a Palestinian man as he tried to cross into Israel from northern Gaza, Israel's army said.

Link: Israeli soldiers shoot Palestinian trying to cross Gaza border Maan News Agency

Another tragic thing, but they only have their government to blame.

A 15-year-old Palestinian boy from Gaza died in an Israeli hospital in Tel Aviv on Friday from injuries sustained during Israel's devastating war on the coastal territory this summer.

Link: Palestinian boy 15 dies from Gaza war injuries Maan News Agency

Man, this one is very sad. But they only have their Hamas government to blame.

Isn't this coool????? I am loving this type of response to useless deaths and injuries aren't you?

EDIT: For the record, I should post the actual source of this new 'catch phrase' of mine:

Palestinian aggression continues Israeli child BURNED ALIVE in Samaria Page 4 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:
Actually...whenever someone brings up a Palestinian injured or killed by an Israeli that is kind of the response that is given. Israeli children get injured...outrage. Palestinian children get injured - they deserved it, just more potential terrorists.

so it's nothing new...ya know.

Actually...whenever someone brings up a Palestinian injured or killed by an Israeli that is kind of the response that is given. Israeli children get injured...outrage. Palestinian children get injured - they deserved it, just more potential terrorists. so it's nothing new...ya know.
It's the will of allah.

Actually...whenever someone brings up a Palestinian injured or killed by an Israeli that is kind of the response that is given. Israeli children get injured...outrage. Palestinian children get injured - they deserved it, just more potential terrorists.

Wow, this post could not be further from the truth ! What you said is the complete opposite Coyote.

When a Palestinian is killed during a protest where they were throwing Molotov Cocktails at soldiers, deluded pro Palestinians scream bloody murder .

When an Israeli is killed from being stabbed INTENTIONALLY for doing absolutely nothing, pro Palestinians have every excuse in the book.

Four Palestinians including an elderly women were injured in the West Bank on Friday after Israeli forces opened fire on protesters in two separate villages with rubber-coated steel bullets.

Link: Israeli forces injure 4 after opening fire on West Bank protests Maan News Agency

Israeli forces on Friday shot a Palestinian man as he tried to cross into Israel from northern Gaza, Israel's army said.

Link: Israeli soldiers shoot Palestinian trying to cross Gaza border Maan News Agency

A 15-year-old Palestinian boy from Gaza died in an Israeli hospital in Tel Aviv on Friday from injuries sustained during Israel's devastating war on the coastal territory this summer.

Isn't this coool????? I am loving this type of response to useless deaths and injuries aren't you?

EDIT: For the record, I should post the actual source of this new 'catch phrase' of mine:

Palestinian aggression continues Israeli child BURNED ALIVE in Samaria Page 4 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Penelope uses that line all the time. She is easily the dumbest most deluded poster here and is convinced that Zionists did 9/11.

BTW, she is Muslim (I think Penelope is actually a man)

I got a lost looking for your new "catch phrase" Teddy... But anyway...

As is quoted in the article...

"some sort of routine patrol" in an area that is "under full Palestinian control"

How does this kind of action by the Israeli troops fall into blaming the Palestinian government?

He's showing us that Penelope always uses that excuse whenever an Israeli is killed or injured. She blames everything that happens to any Israeli on the Israeli government.

We learned from the best masters on this board.

We learned from the best masters on this board.

YEP the ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDISTS

I guess Coyote doesn't like to read things like this post:

Doesn't fit your narrative. that is where I got my new catch phrase from.
you're too convoluted to create a catch phrase, don't speak in riddles that you can't solve...It is Israeli war mongering annexing Arab Lands that no one on planet earth recognizes, not even AIPAC dominated America.

Its true in that instance. The Israel Government with their occupation and confiscating of land belonging to the Pals has caused much anger and resentment, I imagine the Israel Gov would rather the Pals would lay down and let the Israelites stump them further and further into the ground, but it doesn't work like that.

Now I see the Israel Gov. has a problem with France, anyone who doesn't , KISS their behinds and treat them like Gods , they have a problem with, too bad.

Forum List

Back