I want Tom Steyer to be on the next debate and if you want him as well

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
give a few bucks, Billionaire Tom Steyer is begging for money.

“Can you contribute even one dollar?” Steyer says in a presidential campaign ad running on Facebook, where he is spending thousands of dollars seeking a relative handful of $1 donations in return. “That https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/29/tom-steyer-2020-campaign-fundraising-debates-1437754would help a lot.”

In order to make the stage in September, candidates must receive 2% or more in at least 4 separate polls released between June 28 and August 28 and conducted by approved pollsters. Candidates must also receive donations from at least 130,000 individual donors distributed across multiple states.

Andrew Yang qualifies for September debates with new Iowa poll - CNNPolitics
--------------------------------------------------
So far he has the poll numbers. I want to hear what he has to say about everything.

“Can you contribute even one dollar?” Steyer says in a presidential campaign ad running on Facebook, where he is spending thousands of dollars seeking a relative handful of $1 donations in return. “That https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/29/tom-steyer-2020-campaign-fundraising-debates-1437754would help a lot.”

In order to make the stage in September, candidates must receive 2% or more in at least 4 separate polls released between June 28 and August 28 and conducted by approved pollsters. Candidates must also receive donations from at least 130,000 individual donors distributed across multiple states.

So far he has the poll numbers. I want to hear what he has to say about everything.

so a BILLIONAIRE is begging for money???

what has the world come too???

Hmmm...a Billionaire begging for money, sounds odd.

The OP just flew right over your head, lol. Typical trump supporter.

I see it flew right over your head too, lol.

I'm not a trump supporter because I dont like progressives,,,

The more out of touch, liberal billionaires, the better!!

He seems to be in touch more than tramp and is a better businessman, and seems to have better moral integrity. If you can find dirt on him lets have it.

He seems to be in touch more than tramp and is a better businessman, and seems to have better moral integrity. If you can find dirt on him lets have it.

He's a nutty environmentalist.

People have to send him money,
Candidates must also receive donations from at least 130,000 individual donors distributed across multiple states.

He is crazy as a loon put him right next to crazy uncle Joe....I'll get some popcorn....

Me too, I'm sick of all the air, water and soil pollution, air pollution creates global warming.

He wants to go back in time, tramp is the opposite of progressive. He is backwards.

Me too, I'm sick of all the air, water and soil pollution, air pollution creates global warming.
I guess even you are bright enough to see that none of the dems running has a chance in hell of beating Trump....

He wants to go back in time, tramp is the opposite of progressive. He is backwards.

please explain,,,

I see it flew right over your head too, lol.

They can't read.

I'd be ashamed to be linked with "progressives"...they are whack jobs and their time has come and gone...only the progressive crazies hiding in the jungle are still hopeful....

please explain,,,
She can't she is an idiot...I ask her to explain all the time...all she can do is call Trump bad names...

Forum List

Back