I was right about the false two party paradigm. They did it to you AGAIN!!!

you can't even vote & your melting down AGAIN :laugh:
I vote every election dumbass. Yet again you prove to all that you are ignorant of facts
so you were lying about your past uncivil behavior & punishment? :eusa_whistle:
Nope. You're just ignorant. You CLEARLY don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Nothing new though...

Voting as an Ex-Offender - Nonprofit Vote
so convicts can vote now? I thought this was America? :mad-61:

you can't even vote & your melting down AGAIN :laugh:
I vote every election dumbass. Yet again you prove to all that you are ignorant of facts
so you were lying about your past uncivil behavior & punishment? :eusa_whistle:
Nope. You're just ignorant. You CLEARLY don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Nothing new though...

Voting as an Ex-Offender - Nonprofit Vote
so convicts can vote now? I thought this was America? :mad-61:
They've always been able to vote in many states. Just goes to show that if you read more than Media Matters you might learn something.

you vote for either major party & you're a dupe PERIOD!!!

Sneak Attack Congress Slips Controversial Measures into Spending Bill - NBC News
The second measure Congress snuck into the spending the bill will be more galling to some, because it amounts to a pay raise for the two unpopular political parties: It raises the $32,400 maximum that donors could give the Democratic National Committee or Republican National Committee to a whopping $324,000 per year, gutting what's left of the McCain-Feingold campaign-finance law. The Washington Post says this was inserted on page 1,599 of a 1,603-page bill (!!!). These two measures -- and probably more like them -- will become law because they were jammed into a must-pass spending bill to keep the government open. Remember all the grumbling about transparency? All the grumbling about gigantic bills that many members of Congress never read? Given that, what happened last night was mind blowing.

You Republicrats must feel pretty foolish about now :redface:
did Repubs put this online for 72 hrs before voting on it? :doubt: Repub voters forced to grab their ankles again. Must be tiresome for them to chant "thank you sir may I have another!!!"

No surprise here.
Both sides of the aisle have been screwing the American people for years when it comes to illegal immigration.
All this does is drive conservatives farther to the right and I expect we'll see a stronger Tea Party because of it.

yea right

"The demographics race we're losing badly," Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) told the Washington Post. "We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business

No surprise here.
Both sides of the aisle have been screwing the American people for years when it comes to illegal immigration.
All this does is drive conservatives farther to the right and I expect we'll see a stronger Tea Party because of it.

yea right

"The demographics race we're losing badly," Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) told the Washington Post. "We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business

You mean the demographics that are being changed against the will of the people?
Those demographics?
What a dumbass..

Forum List

Back