"I was very impressed by the level of accountability, this argument that money's being wasted, I dont think holds water"-Sen Angus King on Ukraine aid

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Sen. Angus King says that on his recent trip to Ukraine, he asked Pres. Zelenskyy about the accounting of U.S. military aid. Putin wants to divide us, my friends, so we stop helping Ukraine. that's why we need to continue helping Ukraine

i trust Senator Angus King. he's no partisan. he plays it down the middle like me. when he says something, i generally believe him.
I believe God.

You believe in politicians who openly lie to you 24/7 for the last hundred thousand years or so.

Nuff said.

i trust Senator Angus King. he's no partisan. he plays it down the middle like me. when he says something, i generally believe him.

We had no business being involved so IMO every penny is wasted. IMO if we had stayed on the sidelines there is no war to start with.

• Banned
I believe God.

You believe in politicians who openly lie to you 24/7 for the last hundred thousand years or so.

Nuff said.
most politicians lie, but not all. God is a politician in a sense, he depends on people believing in him to have power, if he exists at all

Romans 3:4 “Let God be true, but every man a liar"

Try again.

Forum List

Back