I went to pick up my weapon again at my FFL dealer and on the form it had........Sexual Orientation..

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Male.
Female.
Non-Binary.

I asked the FFL dealer if anyone has ever checked the Non-Binary, and he said that so far no one had used that Gender. I told him, if anyone ever did, that would be an instant disqualifier, because it immediately proves the person is insane...

Male.
Female.
Non-Binary.

I asked the FFL dealer if anyone has ever checked the Non-Binary, and he said that so far no one had used that Gender. I told him, if anyone ever did, that would be an instant disqualifier, because it immediately proves the person is insane...

Which one did you use?

First time I saw this on a form was when I was doing the pre surgery check in.
I snorted a laugh and the lady who was assisting me laughed as well saying basically yeah I know but what are ya gonna do?

Well knock me over with a feather. I had to look that one up, and you're right.

It's been so long since I filled out a 4473 that I didn't know they added that BS. :laughing0301:

I think non-binary identifying people should own guns and carry them in self-defense, as should every American. But especially Americans who believe that they are at-risk for bullying due to their identity.

When you can defend yourself as an individual, you are less likely to want others to defend you as a member of an identity group. That could lead to realizing that life is not a collective pursuit, and reduce the feeling of hopelessness that leads people to by the nonsense that collectivists are selling.

I think non-binary identifying people should own guns and carry them in self-defense, as should every American. But especially Americans who believe that they are at-risk for bullying due to their identity.

When you can defend yourself as an individual, you are less likely to want others to defend you as a member of an identity group. That could lead to realizing that life is not a collective pursuit, and reduce the feeling of hopelessness that leads people to by the nonsense that collectivists are selling.
us white males are sure being bullied an awful lot lately so we get extra guns right??

and theres no such thing as non binary,,

Must be nice to be so rich you can afford the $200 tax stamp per 20mm HE round.

I bet that makes for a short day at the range. :laughing0301:

Oh please....20mm is for children! 25mm chain gun, dude!

Male.
Female.
Non-Binary.
No shit. Amazing.

1669513992620.png

Forum List

Back