"I will not break my oath"

You can bet your sweet ass if you won't break your oath for his benefit, you're a RINO big time! Bigly!!!!!
He's a devout Christian and an honorable man.

No room for such qualities in the cult.

You can bet your sweet ass if you won't break your oath for his benefit, you're a RINO big time! Bigly!!!!!
Not supporting breaking oath of office does indeed set him apart from modern trumpian right wing nut balls.

Every Republican should watch the January 6 hearings. Trump is getting killed by real evidence, not his fake evidence of a stolen election.

If Trump is such a stand up guy, if he is so morally correct, he should DEMAND to appear before the January 6 hearings, present his very real evidence of a "stolen election," and clear his "good name." Why does he not do this?????

If Trump is such a stand up guy, if he is so morally correct, he should DEMAND to appear before the January 6 hearings, present his very real evidence of a "stolen election," and clear his "good name." Why does he not do this?????
Because this is no more than another grandiose act of deflection by you commies and why acknowledge it? Just more wasting of time and money by the commie left.
The voters at mid-terms are going to remember all this, and not for the stupid reasons you think

By contrast, Hillary testified to the Rabid Right's endless investigative Committee for how many hours to clear her name?

Must be tough for them to know history will treat Hillary so much better than the Trumpyberra and his Neo-GOP.

Because this is no more than another grandiose act of deflection by you commies and why acknowledge it? Just more wasting of time and money by the commie left.
The voters at mid-terms are going to remember all this, and not for the stupid reasons you think
Spoken like a dyed in the wool Red headed trumpist. Goes right along with trumpian dismissals of oaths of office and allegiance to the Constitution. Makes me miss normal Republicans.

Spoken like a dyed in the wool Red headed trumpist. Goes right along with trumpian dismissals of oaths of office and allegiance to the Constitution. Makes me miss normal Republicans.
Deflection, deflection, deflection Gomer.....there was just as serious a breach a few days ago by Colbert's Crusaders and nothing but crickets from the Dimmers.....deflection and hypocrisy but we can all wait and see what happens in November.
And what is a normal Dimmer anyway?

Because he’s a liar.

I’ll take Why does Trump hide from official hearings for $400 Alex.

So there's a dyed-in-the-wool totally partisan 1/6 Commission that disallows any rebuttal by nature of its make up that will want the totally partisan DOJ and Garland to indict Trump??

Fuhgettaboutit and GTFO!!!

Deflection, deflection, deflection Gomer.....there was just as serious a breach a few days ago by Colbert's Crusaders and nothing but crickets from the Dimmers.....deflection and hypocrisy but we can all wait and see what happens in November.
And what is a normal Dimmer anyway?
Serious breech? Are you on crack? This thread is about a New Mexico Republican politician that did not bread his oath, you are giving us "whataboutisms" and have the nerve to say I am deflecting?
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back