🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

IAF attacks Gaza

Well now you gotta tell us the story..........:cool:

Not much to tell. I was to being promoted in the Navy, therefore I had to stay and study the army's history until I knew it by heart.

That means long days of not seeing my home or my family while others got to see theirs every three days.

One day they decided all to go to a club in Ashdod, my commander let me join.

Two beers. Two Taquilas. Yeger. Empty stomach.

Bad. Really bad.

Apparently I said everything I thought about the IDF at that moment of frustration.

BAD:eusa_hand:

Not much to tell. I was to being promoted in the Navy, therefore I had to stay and study the army's history until I knew it by heart.

That means long days of not seeing my home or my family while others got to see theirs every three days.

Bad. Really bad.

Apparently I said everything I thought about the IDF at that moment of frustration.

Lipush, even a good soldier bitchs about the military but thats their right. Shows their concern. But when push comes to shove, they do their duty without any fuss. Been going on for thousands of years.

Bad. Really bad.

Lipush, even a good soldier bitchs about the military but thats their right. Shows their concern. But when push comes to shove, they do their duty without any fuss. Been going on for thousands of years.

That is true.

Then I was pissed at my commander and said things I would never have said in his face, because who am I, and who was he, he could have been my father, and was a navy a war hero.

He was an asshole. A brave patiotic asshole, but an asshole nontheless.

But thing is, even with that, I would have felt pride to follow him in every time there would have been a need to.

That's the army, and the IDF in specific.

Times I miss, honestly. Even with the frustration

Forum List

Back