Ice Breaker Stuck in Arctic Ice!

elektra

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2013
Jewitt City, Connecticut
Can anything be funnier, the World's largest Ice Breaker, Nuclear powered Russian Artika sets out on a record Arctic sea voyage, only to get stuck in the Ice!!!!!

People should not believe the global warming propaganda, that there is no Arctic Ice.

Russian Icebreakers Stuck in the Arctic Global Warming – Newsfeed – Hasslefree allsorts

Russian Icebreakers Stuck in the Arctic Global Warming

russian_icebreaker_artika.jpg

The NH sea ice levels have been under reported for almost a year now. I was wondering how long it would be before NOAA got bitched slapped and their deception exposed..

Not only is the ice more than reported, its thickness is twice that of just last year according to the ships, that are stuck in it.. And Russian meteorologists are showing a very different picture than is NOAA.

I was reading one of old crock's posts where he said there was no ice, so I did a quick search and ran across this story. I got to wonder who's side he is on.

Come on, Silly Billy, I gave you a link. You gave me 'stinky facts'? Link? What people? Fake English Lords that have never taken science classes? Burger flippers like you? LOL

Come on, Silly Billy, I gave you a link. You gave me 'stinky facts'? Link? What people? Fake English Lords that have never taken science classes? Burger flippers like you? LOL
I could care less if the ice is more or less.
The issue is you loons saying we need to destroy the economy to make a 2% impact upon your supposed Manmade impacts.

All logic and reason knows the climate changes naturally, and if even if it is Manmade - spend the money adapting to the changes. Life was never more prolific on earth than when it was the warmest. Embrace global warming if it is occurring.

Forum List

Back