ICE wants to deport Americans...

I get it just fine. Y'all want to disallow calling someone who and what they are because it doesn't suit some twisted argument that people will be offended for being called who and what they are.

Completely illogical.

Who and what is this woman? Answer, she is an American citizen. She would not be offended being called an American because that is what she is. But she has every right to be offended an angry for being kept in jail and being threatened with being deported to a country she has never been in, doesn't know anyone there and doesn't speak the language because she just happens to be of hispanic descent. There was nothing that she did that would have led the police to believe she was an illegal alien. The only thing that caused them to run her name by ICE and then to keep her for as long as they did was that she was of hispanic descent. To think that Americans must endure this sort of thing because shitheads like you don't agree with them that it violates their rights is shocking. You have been so warped by our system of government that you cannot see that if you did the exact same thing as an individual that you would be referred to as a dictator or worst as a King who has let his authority go to his head. Americans revolted in 1776 for less than what happened to this woman.

Well yeah, except as usual, you're not addressing my statements at all; rather, what you invent and insert in their place.

I said not a one damned word about arresting and placing someone in jail based on their ethnicity. The woman who is subject of this thread was not arrested and placed in jail based on her ethnicity. She was arrested for unpaid fines.

Seems YOU are the one who doesn't get it.

She paid the fines and keeping in jail because they can't or refuse to pay fines is a violation of their rights. Debtor's prisons were outlawed jackass. Once they processed this woman she should have been free to go instead they decided 1) that she was hispanic and therefore they would run her name by ICE, and 2) to detain her at the police station because her name was the same as someone who had previously been here illegally. That you cannot quite grasp this makes you look foolish. If we get to the point where people are put in jail because they refuse to or are unable to pay traffic fines than we are in a whole hell of a lot of trouble. To even suggest that she was not free to go after she paid her fines is idiotic. Now you are suggesting that the police have a right to detain someone because they suspect them of being in the country illegally even though this woman spoke perfect English and not a single word of Spanish. Only a retard would even want to run her name by ICE because the only thing that LED THEM TO BELIEVE SHE MIGHT BE HER ILLEGALLY IS THAT SHE WAS OF HISPANIC DESCENT. Nothing she did would have caused them to believe otherwise. She had valid identification and identified herself otherwise what the HELL WERE THEY DOING ARRESTING SOMEONE FOR UNPAID FINES IF THEY HADN'T ALREADY CONFIRMED WHO SHE WAS AND THAT SHE OWED THESE FINES.

after comparing illegal aliens to colonial subjects of the British crown who reacted to unfair taxation I'd have thought you'd simmer on down, kiddo.

Maybe you'll learn this kind of stuff in your 8th grade year next year.

I'd suggest reading a few books, you know? Your performance is kinda like watching someone with a pair of threes try to bluff their way through the first game that uncle Roger and his poker buddies let him sit in on.

Here is a goodplace to start. And just think, You'll be swimming circles around all the other kiddies in jr. high American History!
9781594200199-l.jpg

Your ignorance is appalling.

Good for you. Would you like to vote on it like the British did prior to 1776. They too felt that Americans were wrong for being upset at the actions of the elected Parliment and the people who enforced British laws. What is really appalling is that you are a dictator and tyrant who trys to hide behind the right to vote.

after comparing illegal aliens to colonial subjects of the British crown who reacted to unfair taxation I'd have thought you'd simmer on down, kiddo.

Maybe you'll learn this kind of stuff in your 8th grade year next year.

I'd suggest reading a few books, you know? Your performance is kinda like watching someone with a pair of threes try to bluff their way through the first game that uncle Roger and his poker buddies let him sit in on.

Here is a goodplace to start. And just think, You'll be swimming circles around all the other kiddies in jr. high American History!
978159/9781594200199-l.jpg[/IMG]

THIS WOMAN WASN'T ILLEGAL. Nor have I compared illegal aliens to colonial subjects. Comparing what happened to this American citizen to what happened to Americans prior to 1776 is a valid argument. It shows that the Americans revolted for something as minor as unfair taxation while we expect people like this woman not to rebel for unfair imprisonment. Also, being taxed wasn't the major reason that Americans revolted but I suspect your ignorant ass can't come up with the reasons Americans did revolt against Britain. Your basic knowledge of history is appalling.

It's not just the social ill. People who are targeted in this manner may decide to rebel. Let's not forget that when we rebelled we did so against a country that elected its Parliment. Let's not forget that the acts that the American people protested at the Boston Tea Party were passed by a legislative body. Only in the warp minds of some people is it okay for people to violate the rights of others because they can vote too. They see our system as something less than individuals and therefore some see their actions as different from those of the individuals who have ruled countries in the past. If GunnyL had done or believed this shit in 1776 he would have been counted among the British who believed they had the right through their representatives to violate the rights of others. :cuckoo:

yea, lil tyke, you really did compare the potential rebellion of illegal immigrants to the reaction of CROWN SUBJECTS to unfair taxation. An no, it's not a valid arguement. Not only were colonial class structure an alien beast from what you've grown up accustomed to it is a fact that, pre-revolution, our founding fathers were ALREADY subject to the government that it eventually rebelled against. In fact, they were loyal subjects to the king. How many pre-border illegals are loyal to the United States? How many illegal aliens have enough respect for the American government to conform to our legal requirements like colonial Americans did when the tax act of the day were passed? Do you think those who used paper and tea ignored the tax and then *POOF* Washington crossede the deleware river? Sorry, kiddo. Tha's not really how, or why, it happened and comparing the colonial American reaction to THEIR OWN GOVERNMENT with what the cop thought could be a potential alien is, again, the musings of an irrational novice trying to bluster and bullshit his way through Unce Rog's poker game.

Indeed, it's not ironic when you tell someone that their grasp of American history is appalling. For real. Go read a book. Perhaps your funtime would be better served learning how the colonialists treated the natives instead of adding anymore "having your ass served to you" time on the internet.

She wasn't checked nor did anything she say cause them to doubt their belief that she had to be here illegally because she was of Mexican descent. A simple check of her identity would have confirmed that she was who she said she was instead they went with a name from ICE and decided to hold her against her will while basically saying: SHUT UP WHORE. YOU AREN'T WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE. WE HAVE PROOF THAT YOU ARE A MEXICAN AND THAT YOU HAVE THE NAME OF SOMEONE WHO IS HERE ILLEGALLY. WE WON'T CHECK YOUR FINGERPRINTS AND WE DEFINATELY DON'T BELIEVE YOUR SISTER OR YOUR FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND SOCIAL CARD.

There was every reason to believe she was who she said she was (i.e., she didn't speak a word of Spanish). Nor is it common sense TO DETAIN SOMEONE BECAUSE KING GUNNYL OF THE VOTERDOM OF RETARDSVILLE BELIEVES THAT RACIAL PROFILING ISN'T A VIOLATION OF THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS. In your sick mind she must simply accept what happened to her and say: I KISS THE ASS OF THE AMERICAN VOTER WHOSE AGENTS DID THIS TO ME BECAUSE I TOO CAN VOTE AND IF I AM REALLY INJURED BY KING VOTER I CAN ALWAYS GO BEFORE HIS OR HER ROYAL COURT OF LAW. The one question you should ask yourself is: IF ONE MAN OR WOMAN DID THIS IN THE CAPACITY OF A RULER WOULD IT BE CONSIDERED TYRANNICAL. IF SADDAM HUSSEIN DECIDED TO THROW PEOPLE IN JAIL BECAUSE HE SUSPECTS THEM OF DOING SOMETHING AND BEING SOMEONE THEY ARE NOT AND MAKES NO EFFORT TO IDENTIFY THEM WOULD IT BE WRONG? I suspect that you believe that Saddam Hussein would have had the right to do this and most of what he did if he did it in the ballot box like the tryants in this country do. :rofl:

Wow. A King huh?

Fool.:rofl:

She had a valid ID jackass and she also had to bring a birth certificate and social security card to prove that she was who she said she was when a simple set of actions on the part of the police would have proved that she wasn't an illegal alien (i.e., running her fingerprints). There is also a difference between being questioned by police and being kept in jail by them. Simply stated, if the police kept you in jail for 16 hours because they were looking for a white, weightlifter-type with a shaved head and moustache and goatee," then it would be wrong to do so. When you deprive someone of their freedom you had better be right and not mistaken. When ICE was questioning her on the phone they basically called her a liar and threatend to charge her with perjury. Of course she wasn't lying and had ICE and the police taken the necessary steps they would have found out she was who she said she was. But they had two things going for them: FIRST, SHE WAS OF HISPANIC DESCENT. SECOND, SHE HAD THE SAME NAME AS SOMEONE WHO WAS AN ILLEGAL ALIEN. Those are the only things they had. Nothing she did or said would have led them to believe that she was an illegal alien and therefore there was no reason to run her name through ICE and then keep her in jail against her will for as long as they did when they could have simply checked her identity and confirmed that she was who she said she was.

Oh really? If she had no prior arrests, how would running her fingerprints identify her? Oh, they wouldn't.

If there is sufficient cause, people are deprived of their freedom temporarily all the time. Your argument is dowright silly. You're basically saying no one can be detained without being convicted first.

Your entire stance on this, as most arguments you make, is quite unreasonable.

She paid the fines and keeping in jail because they can't or refuse to pay fines is a violation of their rights. Debtor's prisons were outlawed jackass. Once they processed this woman she should have been free to go instead they decided 1) that she was hispanic and therefore they would run her name by ICE, and 2) to detain her at the police station because her name was the same as someone who had previously been here illegally. That you cannot quite grasp this makes you look foolish. If we get to the point where people are put in jail because they refuse to or are unable to pay traffic fines than we are in a whole hell of a lot of trouble. To even suggest that she was not free to go after she paid her fines is idiotic. Now you are suggesting that the police have a right to detain someone because they suspect them of being in the country illegally even though this woman spoke perfect English and not a single word of Spanish. Only a retard would even want to run her name by ICE because the only thing that LED THEM TO BELIEVE SHE MIGHT BE HER ILLEGALLY IS THAT SHE WAS OF HISPANIC DESCENT. Nothing she did would have caused them to believe otherwise. She had valid identification and identified herself otherwise what the HELL WERE THEY DOING ARRESTING SOMEONE FOR UNPAID FINES IF THEY HADN'T ALREADY CONFIRMED WHO SHE WAS AND THAT SHE OWED THESE FINES.

Dude, you can rant until you turn blue; which, obviously you have. She was arrested for not paying fines. A routine check popped her name on an ICE list. Common sense dictates she be further detained until she is cleared.

You really need to try relaxing.

THIS WOMAN WASN'T ILLEGAL. Nor have I compared illegal aliens to colonial subjects. Comparing what happened to this American citizen to what happened to Americans prior to 1776 is a valid argument. It shows that the Americans revolted for something as minor as unfair taxation while we expect people like this woman not to rebel for unfair imprisonment. Also, being taxed wasn't the major reason that Americans revolted but I suspect your ignorant ass can't come up with the reasons Americans did revolt against Britain. Your basic knowledge of history is appalling.

BFD. You didn't know and neither did the authorities know she was not illegal until her legality was researched. The obvious appears to have slipped over your head.

Well yeah, except as usual, you're not addressing my statements at all; rather, what you invent and insert in their place.

I said not a one damned word about arresting and placing someone in jail based on their ethnicity. The woman who is subject of this thread was not arrested and placed in jail based on her ethnicity. She was arrested for unpaid fines.

Seems YOU are the one who doesn't get it.

"Profiling, whether it be racial, behavioral, or whatever, is THE most effective way to find someone. What DOESN'T work is removing the most effective form of identification for some BS, "feel-good" telling yourself you aren't a racist."

I wasn't talking about the case, I was referring to your statements Gunny. But, as usual, you prefer to obfuscate and ignore what I've said. Par for the course for you.

No, she was just kept in jail against her will. NO BIG DEAL. HER FREEDOM MEANS NOTHING. :wtf: She was even forced to walk three miles to the impound to pick up her vehicle. No one is suggesting that we let criminals go because they claim to be Americans. Simply checking her fingerprints would have sufficed and she would have been released within hours instead of 16 hours, and being transferred between police stations. Her sister had to go to two different police stations, and talked to officers at both who told her that her sister was going to be deported even though her sister, Deborah Evans, had her birth certificate and social security card. She was not a terrorist, and you are an asshole and you violate the rights of others and I have had it motherfucker. You are an arrogant tryant who doesn't care about the rights of others except for your own damn rights. You seem to take the extreme: SO LONG AS SHE ISN'T DEPORTED SHE CAN BE KEPT IN JAIL AGAINST HER WILL SINCE HER FREEDOM MEANS NOTHING. :bowdown:

:eusa_boohoo:Cry me a river build me a bridge and get the fuck over it:eusa_boohoo:

Who gives a shit seriously??? SHE WAS HELD IN JAIL FOR BREAKING A LAW AND HAVING A WARRANT!!!!

"An Arlington officer pulled over Rodriguez on Sunday night after checking her license plates and discovering two warrants for her arrest in nearby Dalworthington Gardens. One warrant was issued because she was cited last year for driving without insurance, and the other because she failed to show up in court on that charge, she said." FROM THE ARTICLE!!! IF she took care of her tickets she would have never been locked up. Period end of story.

SHE HAD A YEAR TO TAKE CARE OF HER TICKETS AND DID NOT DO SO

Originally Posted by Edward View Post
She wasn't checked nor did anything she say cause them to doubt their belief that she had to be here illegally because she was of Mexican descent. A simple check of her identity would have confirmed that she was who she said she was instead they went with a name from ICE and decided to hold her against her will while basically saying: SHUT UP WHORE. YOU AREN'T WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE. WE HAVE PROOF THAT YOU ARE A MEXICAN AND THAT YOU HAVE THE NAME OF SOMEONE WHO IS HERE ILLEGALLY. WE WON'T CHECK YOUR FINGERPRINTS AND WE DEFINATELY DON'T BELIEVE YOUR SISTER OR YOUR FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND SOCIAL CARD.

There was every reason to believe she was who she said she was (i.e., she didn't speak a word of Spanish). Nor is it common sense TO DETAIN SOMEONE BECAUSE KING GUNNYL OF THE VOTERDOM OF RETARDSVILLE BELIEVES THAT RACIAL PROFILING ISN'T A VIOLATION OF THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS. In your sick mind she must simply accept what happened to her and say: I KISS THE ASS OF THE AMERICAN VOTER WHOSE AGENTS DID THIS TO ME BECAUSE I TOO CAN VOTE AND IF I AM REALLY INJURED BY KING VOTER I CAN ALWAYS GO BEFORE HIS OR HER ROYAL COURT OF LAW. The one question you should ask yourself is: IF ONE MAN OR WOMAN DID THIS IN THE CAPACITY OF A RULER WOULD IT BE CONSIDERED TYRANNICAL. IF SADDAM HUSSEIN DECIDED TO THROW PEOPLE IN JAIL BECAUSE HE SUSPECTS THEM OF DOING SOMETHING AND BEING SOMEONE THEY ARE NOT AND MAKES NO EFFORT TO IDENTIFY THEM WOULD IT BE WRONG? I suspect that you believe that Saddam Hussein would have had the right to do this and most of what he did if he did it in the ballot box like the tryants in this country do.

Your ignorance is appalling.

Hmm more like his stupidity is appalling

yea, lil tyke, you really did compare the potential rebellion of illegal immigrants to the reaction of CROWN SUBJECTS to unfair taxation. An no, it's not a valid arguement. Not only were colonial class structure an alien beast from what you've grown up accustomed to it is a fact that, pre-revolution, our founding fathers were ALREADY subject to the government that it eventually rebelled against. In fact, they were loyal subjects to the king.

I NEVER compared the potential rebellion of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS to anything because I was speaking OF AMERICANS REBELLING against our government because it is as democratic as the British one was prior to 1776 and that this is an infringement on their rights. I have not made a single comment about illegals rebelling. Indeed, it is a valid argument TO COMPARE the wrongful IMPRISONMENT of AMERICANS to what happened in the colonies. The point being that it is far worst to keep Americans in jail then it is to impose a tax on someone. People can handle being taxed (as the colonists did prior to the revolution). There was no reason for them to revolt simply because of taxes instead you should take a long hard look at the reasons they did choose to revolt because it is indicative of what is happening in our country right now. The rights of Americans are being violated on a regular basis by your faction just like the rights of Americans were being violated by your faction prior to the Revolution. It is interesting how you say "they were loyal subjects of the King" because it ignores the fact that they were more loyal British citizens who felt that their rights under the British Constitution were being violated.

How many pre-border illegals are loyal to the United States? How many illegal aliens have enough respect for the American government to conform to our legal requirements like colonial Americans did when the tax act of the day were passed?

How many times must you be told that this woman is not an ILLEGAL ALIEN. She is an American citizen and was born in this country. She was arrested for failure to pay traffic fines and paid those fines and was still not released and allowed to return home to her family because some idiots felt that she might be illegal because she is of hispanic descent. Where was the common sense? Because apparently the police lacked it. A woman who did not speak a word of Spanish and was an American citizen was kept in jail because some people felt that being of hispanic descent made her an illegal alien. Now to address your idiotic statement about colonial Americans conforming to the "tax act of the day." They didn't conform to the tax acts moron. I suggest you take the time to do some reading because your ignorance of what really happened is shocking but of course your high school history education simply cannot hold up to the facts. Apparently, you think smuggling, destruction of property and death threats to those who enforced the British tax is somehow conforming to it. :rofl: Let's not forget those who refused to purchase the merchandise because of the tax. When all of this is taken collectively you see a picture where the colonists were in an open state of rebellion long before 1776. Even prior to the illegal acts at Boston the Americans had resorted to violence. In 1772, Americans captured and burned a British ship. Yet, you seem to ignore the real causes of the Revolution preferring to believe that the Americans were "loyal subjects of the Crown" prior to the Revolution. When exactly do you think they stopped being "loyal subjects of the King."

Do you think those who used paper and tea ignored the tax and then *POOF* Washington crossede the deleware river? Sorry, kiddo. Tha's not really how, or why, it happened and comparing the colonial American reaction to THEIR OWN GOVERNMENT with what the cop thought could be a potential alien is, again, the musings of an irrational novice trying to bluster and bullshit his way through Unce Rog's poker game.

Try again moron. If you knew anything about American history you would not have made the above statement implying that the colonists didn't ignored the tax. Your basic knowledge of our history ignores the fact that the colonists did ignore the tax being imposed upon them (this isn't the primary reason they revolted but I doubt you know what it is). Your ignorance is truly shocking but to be expected from someone of your faction. The Americans resorted to smuggling, threats, intimidation and outright defiance of the law long before the revolution officially began. Do you or do you not know what the primary reason was for the Revolution? That you are aware of the Tea and Stamp Acts proves nothing more than that you possess a High School history education. Your ignorance of the causes and effects proves that you do not possess the critical thinking skills necessary to analyze historical events.

Indeed, it's not ironic when you tell someone that their grasp of American history is appalling. For real. Go read a book. Perhaps your funtime would be better served learning how the colonialists treated the natives instead of adding anymore "having your ass served to you" time on the internet.

Maybe you should spend more time learning American history because you are the one who made the idiotic statement that implied that the colonists simply paid the taxes on tea and paper (do you even know what other taxes existed or do you just talk out of your ass about the things you learned in High School) and were loyal subjects. Why did the colonists treat the Indians the way they did and what caused them to do so? How did Britain, France and other European countries impact the treatement of Native Americans? The answer to this is simple and anyone with more than a high school history education will be able to answer it. :cuckoo: You do not want to get into a discussion of history with me because your ass would lose. :eusa_hand:

*yawn*

Your rebuttal is neither impressive or informed. Like I said, go read a book so you have some intellectual ammo to go with your adolescent passion. Or, keep playing your 360 and believing that your posts are good for more than a laugh on this board.

:rofl:

Oh really? If she had no prior arrests, how would running her fingerprints identify her? Oh, they wouldn't.

If there is sufficient cause, people are deprived of their freedom temporarily all the time. Your argument is dowright silly. You're basically saying no one can be detained without being convicted first.

Your entire stance on this, as most arguments you make, is quite unreasonable.

Only someone as ignorant as you would believe that the only way someone's fingerprints would be available is if they have been arrested. I am saying the exact opposite which is that no one can be detained without proper cause and it isn't proper cause to detain someone because they are hispanic looking and have the same name as someone who was in the country illegally. No effort was taken to verify her identity and every time she stated her identity they essentially called her a liar. What would have happened had she not had documents available that verfied she was a U.S. Citizen. How long would she have been forced to stay in jail before someone figured out that she was an American citizen. What is unreasonable is your postion that this woman has no rights and must simply accept that the police can keep her in jail for as long as they deem fit because she is hispanic and has the same name as a fake name used by an illegal alien. She is the one who first complained about the actions of shit heads like you and yet you say that her stance that she was wrongfully imprisoned is unreasonable. She must somehow accept that it is okay for her to be arrested and/or detained because she is hispanic. You may want to think that your opinion doesn't violate her rights but it does but let's set aside the violation of her rights and go to the entire group. Here you have people who are hispanic being profiled because of their race and the police single them out because of who they are. It doesn't matter that there are many people in this country illegally from Egypt, Russia, China, England, France, Germany and countless other places because no one of these races would be singled out and profiled. No police officer would run their names by ICE. I personally would have no problem if every time a police officer makes an arrest they seek to verify the status of someone with ICE yet they do not instead they single out Americans based on their race. We have seen what happens when white cops profile black drivers and gun down black police officers and yet we are supposed to simply accept the racist shit of your faction. What would happen if someone simply refused to deal with the police and said, "you are a racist and I am leaving." My advice to all people of hispanic descent is "be good little bitches when a shithead like GunnyL comes to you in uniform because when these shitheads put on uniforms they begin to take their authority seriously just like the Red Coats did. :eusa_naughty: God bless America where Officer GunnyL, Jr. can violate the rights of others in behalf of Citizen GunnyL, Sr. :rofl:

*yawn*

Your rebuttal is neither impressive or informed. Like I said, go read a book so you have some intellectual ammo to go with your adolescent passion. Or, keep playing your 360 and believing that your posts are good for more than a laugh on this board.

:rofl:

Like I said, you are an arrogant ass who casts your fucking vote, violate the rights of others like the British voters did and then expect everyone to take your factions shit. Go right ahead and laugh fucking tryant but make sure you laugh when you cast your God damn vote which violates the rights of others because that is what the British voters did when they laughed at Americans who protested their fucking actions.

They too violated the British constitution just like your faction violates the American constitution. Ironically, those who spoke up in 1789 against the Constitution warned that your faction had evil motives for drafting it. It is a document that lulls people into complacency and makes us think we have rights and that we live in a free country when in reality we do not. Had we listened to the American people who opposed the Constitution and when given a chance voted against it then we would be better off but those who supported it decided to remove the right to vote on the Constitution from the people. Ironically, the only time it was rejected was by a popular vote in Rhode Island and it was only passed when supporters of the Constitution decided to hold a Ratification Convention in Rhode Island where they could pass it. To this day the rights of people like this woman is violated and no one questions it because they believe it is the will of the people because a sick Constitution leads us to believe that the actions of our government are representative of us. We watch as the rights of people are routinely violated and then we tell them "to either vote or to sue." As if these mean shit when your rights have been violated. Let's take the example of someone who has been on death row for 15 years, and died while in prison who when given a DNA test after death is exonerated. What are his rights or the rights of his family? They can sue, they can sue, they can sue, and they can sue, and they can sue, and they can sue, and they can sue, and they can sue, and they can sue, and they can sue, but those who committed the crime against them aren't going to be punished because the law of those who did this don't allow those who committed these acts to receive the same punishment (i.e., if the jury was wrong for giving the death penalty to a person and they are executed then every member of the jury should be convicted of murder and sentenced to death). I hope you believe that is extreme because I sure as hell have seen this country's history and have studied enough history to know that people have been gunned down, and killed because they protest for their rights. Our history as a nation is one of horror and terror and yet we want to believe that yanking the flag from the hands of European immigrants, and throwing it to the ground to be trampled upon and then shooting the immigrants is somehow a good thing. Ironically, this same thing is now happening. We are watching the same evil spirit that possesses your faction taking control of our government just like it did in 1789. We want to believe that dropping bombs on civilian populations in order to force their government into surrendering is somehow different from flying a plane into a building to force our government into surrendering. We want to believe that the forcible removal of Native Americans westward, and placing them onto reservations is a good thing. We want to believe that the invasion of Mexico and Russia in 1917 was a good thing. We want to believe that it is okay to behave like this. We hear commentators talk about how the President of Mexico has no right to meddle in our affairs as a nation when it comes to issues dealing with our common border but we are more than happy to run down to Aruba and interfere in their nation when Natalie Holloway went missing. Somehow this is different. After all aren't we the United States. If we don't like what is going on in Iraq we can invade them but how dare Mexico not liking what we do to even speak against it.

So go right on ahead and rant all you want bitch because on election day you are as bad as Saddam Hussein if not worst because at least fighting him would be easy but when bastards like you cast your tyrannical votes you do so in secret in order to protect yourself from the hands of justice. One more tyrant casting his vote won't matter because you can be counted among the individuals like you who have been tryants throughout history. :eusa_boohoo: :badgrin: :eusa_clap: :eusa_pray: :D Do you have a problem with what I have said bitch then shut the fuck up and vote since that is what you tell those whose rights you violate.

Hmm more like his stupidity is appalling

Thank your for your vote. :bowdown: I will keep in mind that you think my stupidity is appalling. :rofl: I will make sure to bear this all in mind as I give you and your friends in Congress my middle finger just like the Americans in the 1770's gave your faction and their friends in Parliment the middle finger. Here you have people justifying keeping a woman in jail because she is of hispanic descent which forced her family to bring a copy of her birth certificate and social security card. Had she not had a copy of these available for her family to get she would have been in jail a lot longer because her family wouldn't have been able to get a copy of her birth certificate or social security card nor could she while she was in jail. Ironically, everyone ignores the fact that the police could have easily check this information. Everyone seems to believe that it would be impossible for the police to verify her identity but this is simply not true. How do we know this? Simply, because she had been arrested for failure to pay traffic fines. Why is this important? Because they had to know who she was to arrest her or they would have been arresting someone for something they did not do. Like this woman stated it would have been easy for the police to verify who she was but they did not do so instead they called her a liar and threatened to charge her with perjury and when her sister showed up with a birth certificate and social security card they did not believe her and told her her sister was going to be deported (they did so at two separate police stations), and when she was finally released she was forced to walk 3 miles to the impound to pick up her vehicle.

But of course you believe that your opinion of my mental capacity is valid and therefore its okay since you can vote to say or do whatever the hell you and the bastards you vote for want to do. Dicky Cheney (aka the bastard who is married to a whore named Lynne) tells members of Congress to fuck off. It doesn't matter that this woman feels her rights were violated by your faction since you do not. You can call this freedom but its not by any stretch of the imagination. That is what those who opposed the Constitution warned us about. They warned us that we would lose our freedom and we have. Now we like the British have a Constitution and a Bill of Rights. :rofl: I wonder what has changed? I think I know:

The King became President
Parliment became Congres
The House of Lords became the Senate
The House of Commons became the House of Representative
The Privy Council became the Cabinet
The Law Lords became Supreme Court Justices
The British constitution became the American Constitution
The British Bill of Rights became the American Bill of Rights

Now we can all be grateful that the British form of government was restored in 1789 and when rejected by the people your faction decided to ratify it anyways. God bless America, the home of the not-so-free. :eusa_hand:

:eusa_boohoo:Cry me a river build me a bridge and get the fuck over it:eusa_boohoo:

Who gives a shit seriously??? SHE WAS HELD IN JAIL FOR BREAKING A LAW AND HAVING A WARRANT!!!!

"An Arlington officer pulled over Rodriguez on Sunday night after checking her license plates and discovering two warrants for her arrest in nearby Dalworthington Gardens. One warrant was issued because she was cited last year for driving without insurance, and the other because she failed to show up in court on that charge, she said." FROM THE ARTICLE!!! IF she took care of her tickets she would have never been locked up. Period end of story.

SHE HAD A YEAR TO TAKE CARE OF HER TICKETS AND DID NOT DO SO

She already paid the fines by the time she was released but regardless of that we no longer have debtor's prisons jackass. You can cry me a river of votes asshole because I for one will not let tryants like you fucking violate the rights of others while hiding behind the right to vote. You can cry me a river and build me a bridge motherfucker just like the retards who you vote for can cry me a river and build me a bridge. Now shut up Saddam Hussein and go vote for those you want to be a part of your government. Now you are suggesting that A WOMAN CAN BE KEPT IN JAIL FOR 16 HOURS FOR FAILURE TO PAY TICKETS. NOW I FOR ONE THINK THAT IS AN EVIL LAW AND THOSE WHO VOTED FOR SUCH A LAW ARE BASTARDS WHO SHOULD HAVE SOME TEA THROWN OVER THE SIDE OF THEIR SHIPS. :rofl: If we have returned to debtor's prisons then the Shays' Rebellion should occur again. :rofl: Then your faction can meet in Philadelphia in 2089 instead of 1789. :rofl:

Dude, you can rant until you turn blue; which, obviously you have. She was arrested for not paying fines. A routine check popped her name on an ICE list. Common sense dictates she be further detained until she is cleared.

You really need to try relaxing.

The police didn't do a routine check of her identity instead they did a routine check of her status with ICE. Had they done a routine check of her identity (i.e., running her fingerprints, check to verify her social security number, and check with the state she claims to have been born in they would have been able to verify her identity within hours instead of the 16 hours she spent in jail). Simply put, the police knew who this woman was when they arrested her for failure to pay traffic tickets. How do you think they knew enough about who she was to make the arrest but not enough to know that she was an American citizen. Texas doesn't give driver's licenses to illegal aliens which means that if they had the right person for the traffic fines then they would have known that she had a driver's license (i.e., when the police officer issued the citation he would have recorded her information). You may think the police acted appropriately but anyone with any amount of common sense would know that she was not an illegal alien (i.e., her first name was not Mexican, she didn't speak a word of Spanish, she had a driver's license, etc). Contrary to what you may think common sense dictated that she be released because there was no reason to believe she was an illegal alien. A simple look at the facts of the arrest would have demonstrated that she wasn't in the U.S. illegally but was a U.S. citizen.

As for me relaxing. I am quite relaxed. It is you who is getting upset about what I have to say about the tyranny that took place here. Tyrants always get upset when someone points ou their acts of tyranny especially when they do not consider themselves to be tyrants. :wtf:

Forum List

Back