Idaho GOP lawmaker convicted of raping 19-year-old legislative intern after dramatic trial in which she left the witness stand saying “I cant do this”

Does their political affiliation matter, is this a politically motivated crime? It is like people bringing up the race of a person, it has nothing to do with the crime but it seems to be vital for those with agendas.

If you have a real good reason why the political affiliation matters, let me know, otherwise it is pretty much a moot point for me.
All I heard about Anthony Weiner was he was tied to Hillary. Give me a break on this shit. You guys do it all the time.

Mentioning his political affiliation is relevant because some of his fellow republicans went after the victim.

from the link in the OP:
"Doe, for her part, was targeted by von Ehlinger’s fellow Republicans from the get-go. Last August, Rep. Priscilla Giddings, a Republican from the tiny town of White Bird, exposed Doe’s identity on social media and in an email to constituents, with right-wing blogs subsequently posting Doe’s name and photo online."

That seems to be a pretty loathsome act by a public official.
No that is just plain wrong. If he is guilty, just give him the max and be glad there is no death penalty in this case because in this case, I'd be for it.

That others went after her, I'd file harassment charges against them as well.

All I heard about Anthony Weiner was he was tied to Hillary. Give me a break on this shit. You guys do it all the time.
So you can't answer one question and go straight to justification. Thanks for showing what a useless political hack you are.

So you can't answer one question and go straight to justification. Thanks for showing what a useless political hack you are.
First one of you said it wasn't in the headline. I showed you it was. Now you are crying about something else.

Democrat Ex-President had sexual relations with a young intern in the White House and lied about it under oath until his dna was recovered off of the dress she was wearing and there was forensic proof that the Democrat ex-President had lied about his denial.

First one of you said it wasn't in the headline. I showed you it was. Now you are crying about something else.
I never claimed it was or was not in the headline, I asked why political affiliation makes any difference and understandably you didn't want answer. I don't cry over anything on a political board, this is just pure entertainment for me. Actually you make me laugh with your ignorance and arrogance than anything else. At least you are entertaining, in a sad sort of way.

I never claimed it was or was not in the headline, I asked why political affiliation makes any difference and understandably you didn't want answer. I don't cry over anything on a political board, this is just pure entertainment for me. Actually you make me laugh with your ignorance and arrogance than anything else. At least you are entertaining, in a sad sort of way.
I said one of you. I get it. It hurts your feelings. Are we going to talk about the issue or cry someore about the fact it was a republican

I said one of you. I get it. It hurts your feelings. Are we going to talk about the issue or cry someore about the fact it was a republican
I'm not responsible for what others post and your avoidance of my questions tells me all I need to know about you. Thanks for the laughs, Cletus.

I'm not responsible for what others post and your avoidance of my questions tells me all I need to know about you. Thanks for the laughs, Cletus.
All you had to do was read my post and you wouldn't of went on a rant about me saying you said it.

I'm really following this case closely as to see where this goes.
Sounds like she couldn't bring herself to lie....he's gonna walk....hard to convict without the alledged victim's testimony.

Another dem witch hunt goes down in flames.

No problem. Thanks for agreeing with my opinions. Thank you once again.
I never said I agreed with anything you said because you have really said nothing. Thanks for being a Cletus, you are really dumb but it translate into funny quite well.

I never said I agreed with anything you said because you have really said nothing. Thanks for being a Cletus, you are really dumb but it translate into funny quite well.
No you just repeat what I said about it. But chopped it so it didn't look like it. You literally said the same thing I did about it.

Does their political affiliation matter, is this a politically motivated crime? It is like people bringing up the race of a person, it has nothing to do with the crime but it seems to be vital for those with agendas.

If you have a real good reason why the political affiliation matters, let me know, otherwise it is pretty much a moot point for me.
Yes it does. So you cons can see a republican rapists.

Forum List

Back