Idaho GOP lawmaker convicted of raping 19-year-old legislative intern after dramatic trial in which she left the witness stand saying “I cant do this”

If I didn't put ex Republican in there. You low info's would go on a democrats do that sort of thing spinning venture like you guys do in every thread of

Yes it does. So you cons can see a republican rapists.
Just an FYI, because I realize you aren't educated, however, politics has no bearing when it comes to sex crimes.

If the guy from Idaho is guilty, I hope he gets the longest sentence possible, I'd even go for a death penalty for this guy. I realize that if he was a Democrat you'd want him to be let go because it seems their political bias means something to you.

If I didn't put ex Republican in there. You low info's would go on a democrats do that sort of thing spinning venture like you guys do in every thread bad news for republicans.

If I didn't put ex Republican in there. You low info's would go on a democrats do that sort of thing spinning venture like you guys do in every thread bad news for republicans.
Wow, you can cut/paste, I am really impressed, make sure you show your teacher what you can do, Cletus.

Republicans love to falsely accuse Dems of teenage grooming. It’s just a play for the Q vote. But boy do they keep stacking up the charges. Don’t stop calling them out on their bullshit.

Republicans love to falsely accuse Dems of teenage grooming. It’s just a play for the Q vote. But boy do they keep stacking up the charges. Don’t stop calling them out on their bullshit.

:206:

dave-chappelle-boo-this-man.gif

I hate to say this, but the amateur lawyer in me says he will win on appeal because she fled the witness stand, meaning he did not have the right to face his accuser.

If he is guilty, he should go to prison and have a cellmate named "Bubba" who thinks he has a pretty mouth!

I'm really following this case closely as to see where this goes.
Really?

Why is it such an important case for you?

I can't believe it is going to the jury. It should have been declared a mistrial due to misconduct by the state's witness. When I saw that she had reported it and had a rape kit done, I gave her story some credibility. But, of course her description of what happened would be consistent with a rape kit that shows basically nothing. So would the accused description.

In my opinion, his description doesn't make a lot of sense, but I've been out of the dating game for over thirty years, so don't go by me. In my day, not being shaved didn't make sex impossible, and guys didn't jerk off in front of a girl on the first date.

I feel bad for her if it happened the way she says it did. But, I can't see convicting him.

It seems far-fetched that he implied a threat with a gun that he carries for self-defense to make her briefly perform oral sex, not to completion and nothing else happened. I'm not saying that it did not happen, because people often do things that seem far-fetched. I'm saying that if she can't even say what happened, how is any jury supposed to convict the guy?

The answer that the prosecutors are hanging their hats on is that they jury might get so emotional that they ignore the evidence and convict him "just in case" he's guilty.

Last edited:
Mentioning his political affiliation is relevant because some of his fellow republicans went after the victim.

from the link in the OP:
"Doe, for her part, was targeted by von Ehlinger’s fellow Republicans from the get-go. Last August, Rep. Priscilla Giddings, a Republican from the tiny town of White Bird, exposed Doe’s identity on social media and in an email to constituents, with right-wing blogs subsequently posting Doe’s name and photo online."

That seems to be a pretty loathsome act by a public official.
Maybe he is innocent and she is lying.

Forum List

Back