Debate Now A Hard Look at the MAGA Movement

Nope, not at all. But clearly your learning disability makes it impossible for you to comprehend.

EVERY IMMIGRANT GROUP has started at the bottom and worked their way up. I recently found a picture of the "House" my grandparents owned in 1940. It has less square footage than my Condo, and they had to take on a boarder, according to the 1940 census.
You’re in full babble mode now

You want illegal aliens because they work cheaper than Americans

Again, you need to work on that learning disability.

I can explain it to you again, and you still wouldn't understand.
You want to have it both ways but I wont let you

You argued against paying Americans a living wage because you want cheap lettuce in the grocery store picked by illegal aliens for slave wages

The old country club Republicans are the dinosaurs of the GOP. There is now a younger more conservative group that wants to change the old, stale thinking that has been detrimental to this party.

You want to have it both ways but I wont let you

You argued against paying Americans a living wage because you want cheap lettuce in the grocery store picked by illegal aliens for slave wages

Well, you are probably too retarded to understand the concept.

NO AMERICAN WANTS TO DO THE JOB FOR THE PAY THE MARKET DEMANDS!!!!

Sorry, man, you guys talk all day about the market, but the market doesn't pay that much for cleaning toilets or picking lettuce. That's why it goes to the bottom rungs of the labor pool.

The difference is, Immigrants accept being on the bottom rung to climb up. Americans on the next to bottom rung have no ambition to climb up.

NO AMERICAN WANTS TO DO THE JOB FOR THE PAY THE MARKET DEMANDS!!!!
Agreed

Farmers will have to pay higher wages to their farm workers

You think that will radically raise prices and I think it will raise the standard of living for farm workers

Agreed

Farmers will have to pay higher wages to their farm workers

You think that will radically raise prices and I think it will raise the standard of living for farm workers

Except they will pay more for lower quality work.

If you are a loser living in a rural trailer park, you simply don't have much of a work ethic. Immigrants will work their asses off, trying to better themselves. So pay more money for people who don't work nearly as hard.

That's a great business plan. You should try to implement that.

I'll give you a real life example. I worked for a company that hired a bunch of "contractors" to do assembly. We kind of knew they were undocumented, but they worked hard and if the staffing agency said they were good, we had no issue.

Well, low and behold, when they got bought out by a bigger company, the edict came down that you had to prove they were Americans. The Mexicans all left, and they found these white meth-heads who were not only not nearly as effective, but really scared the customer service ladies. When they got paid, they'd go off and get high and not show up the next week, and they sent a whole new batch of methheads.

But they were white and American, Dammit!!!

Forum List

Back