Identifying A Rising Star

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
It seems that being a liar is the Democrat party’s criterion for picking supernovas.

supernova (noun)

plural supernovae (-vê) or supernovas

A rare celestial phenomenon involving the explosion of most of the material in a star, resulting in an extremely bright, short-lived object that emits vast amounts of energy.

NOTE: Democrat bureaucrats, judges, and so on are dwarf star liars. There are exceptions like Eric Holder and Suzy Five Shows. They easily qualify as supernova liars.

dwarf star (noun)

A star, such as the sun, having relatively low mass, small size, and average or below average luminosity.

Not one Democrat dwarf star running for the Senate who lied about the Affordable Care Act is in serious trouble because they lied. They are only in trouble because HillaryCare II is such a disaster. Supernova liars like Nancy Pelosi and Steny Hoyer are in no danger of losing their House seats in the midterms.

Supernova liar Harry Reid won reelection to the Senate after the ACA was passed in March of 2010. To be accurate all of the lies about the ACA were still unknown when Reid was reelected later that year. No matter. He probably would have won anyway since Karl Rove’s Republicans did nothing to defeat him.

Being a liar is certainly true in maintaining Democrat party stardom.

Don’t fool yourself into believing that being a liar is easy. Every Democrat is a liar; so in order to rise above the others one has to lie with impunity, and get away with being a known liar. Woodrow Wilson, FDR, the Clintons, and Barack Taqiyya represent the gold standard every Democrat aspires to.

New blood albeit 1/32 Cherokee blood

Democrats identified Senator Elizabeth Warren as a liar with possibilities as soon as she won her Senate seat after everybody in Massachusetts knew she lied about her lineage. As an added bonus she is a liar from Harvard.

Cherokee Warren had barely settled into her Senate gig when Democrats began touting her as presidential timberette —— one who could challenge Hillary Clinton who is out of favor with the kook fringe Left. Cherokee declined the honor:

"I'm not running for president, and I plan to serve out my term," Warren said in quotes that were first reported by The Boston Herald and Boston Globe. Warren's Senate office confirmed her comments.

Sen. Warren says she won't run for president in 2016
Catalina Camia, USA TODAY 4:33 p.m. EST December 4, 2013

No one takes Cherokee’s denial seriously. She’s a liar; so it’s safe to assume she is lying about NOT running.

Frankly, I hope she runs against Hillary Clinton in the primaries. (Hillary says she has not decided yet.) Two liars going head to head would make for a lively campaign season. It would be the mother of all campaign battles fought between an aging supernova liar and a dwarf star liar looking for supernova status.

Cherokee Warren does have one problem though. She can’t attack Hillary with the welfare state line she uses against most Americans:

I’ve got mine, the rest of you are on your own.

Carr: Sen. Liz Warren replays same sad song
Sunday, February 2, 2014
By: Howie Carr

Carr: Sen. Liz Warren replays same sad song | Boston Herald

When all is said and done what else can the eventual Democrat nominee say in the general election? The joke is that the Democrats already gave the parasites everybody else’s.

Last edited:
I thought you were talking about the mega star super star from Texas...
She talks about the Democrat's favorite subject ...abortion which the Libs love
and bam...she's a Democrat Super Star.

I thought you were talking about the mega star super star from Texas...
She talks about the Democrat's favorite subject ...abortion which the Libs love
and bam...she's a Democrat Super Star.

To Rozman: She’s definitely the kind of person Democrats would love to have on the federal level.

Note that she also has a Harvard connection:

A single mother working two jobs, she met Jeff Davis, a lawyer 13 years older than her, married him and had a second daughter. He paid for her last two years at Texas Christian University and her time at Harvard Law School, and kept their two daughters while she was in Boston. When they divorced in 2005, he was granted parental custody, and the girls stayed with him. Wendy Davis was directed to pay child support.

As Wendy Davis touts life story in race for governor, key facts blurred
By WAYNE SLATER WAYNE SLATER The Dallas Morning News
Senior Political Writer
Published: 18 January 2014 10:34 PM
Updated: 23 January 2014 10:55 AM

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/poli...governor-key-facts-blurred.ece?nclick_check=1

Somebody should check to see if Davis learned anything from Cherokee Warren when she was teaching at Harvard.

Ha ha so teach me to lie and maybe I could run for office some day.
my friends on the left want me to run for their reasons.
my friends on the right for their reasons.
so I need to learn to lie to both my friends at the same time, and only tell them the part they want to hear, or they freak out like my bf. he hears the whole thing and is scared.

if i lie and just tell each group the part they agree with, i might be able to make it work

It seems that being a liar is the Democrat party’s criterion for picking supernovas.

supernova (noun)

plural supernovae (-vê) or supernovas

A rare celestial phenomenon involving the explosion of most of the material in a star, resulting in an extremely bright, short-lived object that emits vast amounts of energy.

NOTE: Democrat bureaucrats, judges, and so on are dwarf star liars. There are exceptions like Eric Holder and Suzy Five Shows. They easily qualify as supernova liars.

dwarf star (noun)

A star, such as the sun, having relatively low mass, small size, and average or below average luminosity.

Not one Democrat dwarf star running for the Senate who lied about the Affordable Care Act is in serious trouble because they lied. They are only in trouble because HillaryCare II is such a disaster. Supernova liars like Nancy Pelosi and Steny Hoyer are in no danger of losing their House seats in the midterms.

Supernova liar Harry Reid won reelection to the Senate after the ACA was passed in March of 2010. To be accurate all of the lies about the ACA were still unknown when Reid was reelected later that year. No matter. He probably would have won anyway since Karl Rove’s Republicans did nothing to defeat him.

Being a liar is certainly true in maintaining Democrat party stardom.

Don’t fool yourself into believing that being a liar is easy. Every Democrat is a liar; so in order to rise above the others one has to lie with impunity, and get away with being a known liar. Woodrow Wilson, FDR, the Clintons, and Barack Taqiyya represent the gold standard every Democrat aspires to.

New blood albeit 1/32 Cherokee blood

Democrats identified Senator Elizabeth Warren as a liar with possibilities as soon as won her Senate seat after everybody in Massachusetts knew she lied about her lineage. As an added bonus she is a liar from Harvard.

Cherokee Warren had barely settled into her Senate gig when Democrats began touting her as presidential timberette —— one who could challenge Hillary Clinton who is out of favor with the kook fringe Left. Cherokee declined the honor:

"I'm not running for president, and I plan to serve out my term," Warren said in quotes that were first reported by The Boston Herald and Boston Globe. Warren's Senate office confirmed her comments.

Catalina Camia, USA TODAY 4:33 p.m. EST December 4, 2013

No one takes Cherokee’s denial seriously. She’s a liar; so it’s safe to assume she is lying about NOT running.

Frankly, I hope she runs against Hillary Clinton in the primaries. (Hillary says she has not decided yet.) Two liars going head to head would make for a lively campaign season. It would be the mother of all campaign battles fought between an aging supernova liar and a dwarf star liar looking for supernova status.

Cherokee Warren does have one problem though. She can’t attack Hillary with the welfare state line she uses against most Americans:

I’ve got mine, the rest of you are on your own.

Carr: Sen. Liz Warren replays same sad song
Sunday, February 2, 2014
By: Howie Carr

Carr: Sen. Liz Warren replays same sad song | Boston Herald

When all is said and done what else can the eventual Democrat nominee say in the general election? The joke is that the Democrats already gave the parasites everybody else’s.

So many republican "rising stars" are imploding. Christie, McDonald, Grimm, Radel, I guess ragging on a woman makes it all better. If you only knew how pathetic you are.

So many republican "rising stars" are imploding. Christie, McDonald, Grimm, Radel, I guess ragging on a woman makes it all better. If you only knew how pathetic you are.

To hangover: It’s about Democrat liars not gender.

And you made my case for me. Republicans are punished for everything including politically incorrect speech à la George Allan and the macaca flap. Unless the offense is so ludicrous the media cannot ignore it à la Anthony Weiner, Democrats skate on every lie and every crime.

And you made my case for me. Republicans are punished for everything including politically incorrect speech à la George Allan and the macaca flap. Unless the offense is so ludicrous the media cannot ignore it à la Anthony Weiner, Democrats skate on every lie and every crime.

Unless? Every Time?

Something is odd.

Bullshit, it's the same ol' con war on women. Here's a clue, the more you rag on them, the more popular Hillary becomes. Choke on it.

1780788_10151972044011275_701854913_n.jpg

Yellowcake

To Agit8r: Why not include Eisenhower’s U-2 flap?

As to your yellowcake reference, do try to understand the difference between telling diplomatic lies for the good of the country and Democrat liars telling lies to damage the country.

Forum List

Back