Idiot Developers Create ‘Angry Trayvon’ App For Android

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Here it is, folks, the game all you lynch mob members have been asking for:

The Trayvon Martin trial recently finished its tenth day of testimony, with both the prosecution and the defense trying to decipher whether screams for help heard over a recorded telephone conversation belonged to Martin or that of George Zimmerman, who claimed to have killed Martin in self-defense.

A few other things happened, too, like Judge Debra Nelson ruling that the THC content within Martin’s blood stream–caused by marijuana smoking–at the time of his death is relevant information. But in the case the trial itself doesn’t satisfy news hounds, Android App developer Trade Digital, Inc. has you covered with its new Angry Trayvon game.

*Blank Stare*

So, um, what is Angry Trayvon?

“Trayvon is angry and nobody can stop him from completing his world tour of revenge on the bad guys who terrorize cities everyday.”

…

“Use a variety of weapons to demolish Trayvon’s attackers in various cities around the world.”

Like where?

“Fight in historic cities like Brooklyn, NY”​

Read more: Idiot Developers Create 'Angry Trayvon' App For Android | The Smoking Section

Someone should make an app glorifying the legendary hero George Zimmerman... hopefully the next President of the United States.

A statue would do as well I guess.

He would make a better president than that piece of shit you voted for.

Someone should make an app glorifying the legendary hero George Zimmerman... hopefully the next President of the United States.

Maybe they could put the statue on top of the Freedom Tower. A golden statue! A beacon of hope and freedom for the pitiful masses!

Zimmerman 2016!!!

zimmerman-martin-switch.jpg

Maybe they could put the statue on top of the Freedom Tower. A golden statue! A beacon of hope and freedom for the pitiful masses!

Zimmerman 2016!!!

I think it should be religous looking.

zimmerchrist.jpg

Forum List

Back