If a illegal alien manages to vote

is the vote a illegal vote? Obviouslly it should be but in some states and cities they are counted. This issue had more of an impact on the election than Russians. According to some sources around 3 million illegal mexicans voted for hillary. I do not think the Russian alleged collusion comes anywhere near that outrageous scenario.

Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016 | Investor's Business Daily

That pretty much wipes out the Left's claim that Hillary won the popular vote. That was a lie too.

democrats are fucking liars.

Pure and simple.

If you want a serious source you must delete the N.Y. Times, msnbc, nbc, abc, cbs, cnn and or just about all of the msm. So who is left?

What you demonstrate is a propensity for hear no evil, see no evil as in none are so blind as he who refuses to see.

The 3 million illegal voters is nothing but an unproven conspiracy theory with zero evidence to back it up and only mental midgets believe it. There would be plenty of indisputable evidence of voter fraud on that massive of a scale and it would be easily proven.

The Government Accountability Institute concluded in its report that thousands of votes in the 2016 election were illegal duplicate votes.

The Institute points out that the quality of the voter registration data in some states is very poor, with missing and obviously incorrect information.

We have serious, substantive problems in our voter registration system across the country and that voter fraud is, without a doubt, real.

New Report Exposes Thousands of Illegal Votes in 2016 Election

The Government Accountability says thousands. Not even "tens of thousands" or "hundreds of thousands".

That is a far cry from 3 million.

From your link: "The Institute compared the lists using an “extremely conservative matching approach that sought only to identify two votes cast in the same legal name.” It found that 8,471 votes in 2016 were “highly likely” duplicates.

Extrapolating this to all 50 states would likely produce, with “high-confidence,” around 45,000 duplicate votes."

45,000 duplicate votes amounts to 1.5% of the 3 million you claim.

You don't get it....the actual number is unknown...this report just proves it is happening.

I get it. I also get that the claim of 3 million votes is unsubstantiated. As is who the illegal voted for.

Who did Mexico tell them to vote for?

Vicente Fox slams 'imperialistic gringo' Trump's debate performance

is the vote a illegal vote? Obviouslly it should be but in some states and cities they are counted. This issue had more of an impact on the election than Russians. According to some sources around 3 million illegal mexicans voted for hillary. I do not think the Russian alleged collusion comes anywhere near that outrageous scenario.

Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016 | Investor's Business Daily

That pretty much wipes out the Left's claim that Hillary won the popular vote. That was a lie too.

democrats are fucking liars.

Pure and simple.

Exactly......liars and hypocrites.

I see Dont Taz Me Bro lacks to integrity to challenge me openly, since I have crushed him a dozen times on this lie.

{This bill would provide that if a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered to vote by operation of the California New Motor Voter Program in the absence of a violation by that person of the crime described above, that person’s registration shall be presumed to have been effected with official authorization and not the fault of that person. The bill would also provide that if a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered to vote by operation of this program, and that person votes or attempts to vote in an election held after the effective date of the person’s registration, that person shall be presumed to have acted with official authorization and is not guilty of fraudulently voting or attempting to vote}

Bill Text - AB-1461 Voter registration: California New Motor Voter Program.

del taz me has lied about this dozens of times in the past. Then I post the actual law, he slinks off and pops up in another thread telling the same lies.

California promotes and authorizes voting by illegal aliens and foreign nationals - simple fact.

Forum List

Back