If armed #BLM protesters captured and occupied a federal building...

So Sassy and J since you failed to answer the question I'll try a new one. What would you hope to see if #BLM captured and occupied a federal building?
The case should go to SCOTUS. The Government and BLM are clearly in the wrong. This is an example of illegal and unconstitutional actions by the Government.

...what do you think would happen?

the leaders,would be invited to the White House so Obama could apologize to them for slavery and police shootings that aren't happening....
What do you think should should happen if armed #BLM protesters capture and occupy a federal building and threaten to murder law enforcement?

the leaders,would be invited to the White House so Obama could apologize to them for slavery and police shootings that aren't happening....
What do you think should should happen if armed #BLM protesters capture and occupy a federal building and threaten to murder law enforcement?

They should be surrounded and the incident should be ended peacefully with the leaders and others arrested. The same with these militia clowns....you don't occupy buildings....but because they have turned a blind eye to black lies matter, now everyone is getting into the act......

Judging from the Cliven Bundy standoff, f~ck all. And, whaddayaknow, yep, that's what's happening.

What would George Washington do?

So Sassy and J since you failed to answer the question I'll try a new one. What would hope to see if #BLM captured and occupied a federal building?
My answer is probably what would happen and of course you would be there polishing Obama's knob in support.
Your secret dream.....
A beer summit with Obama? No, I would decline. He is beneath me.
More latent homosexual slips....
What? That you also polish Obama's knob on a regular basis?
You sure like to talk about that.

I've been following this ranch deal. This is definately a fed takeover.
The feds have their eye on some property they want pretty bad and they're are using every trick in the book to do it.
Fire on BLM ground. LOL Give me a break. Happens all the time around here.
How do you know. Maybe blm employee started the fire so he would get more money by being on the fire crew.

My answer is probably what would happen and of course you would be there polishing Obama's knob in support.
Your secret dream.....
It's very suspicious

More examples of the liberal double standard- Bill Ayers is an unrepentant former domestic terrorist who bombed and terrorized America for more than a decade. Today he is a law professor spewing hatred for his own Country and a political adviser to the president

Whatever the government does, it will be wrong.
that's a given

Your secret dream.....
When it's so obvious hard not to.

Your secret dream.....
I see where your heart lies....
My heart will always with the ranchers. :)

Forum List

Back