If Beta Was From Rhode Island,Would The MSM Be Fawning All Over Him?,Like They Did With Obama.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Oh Comon! Who are they fooling? Did you all see the short clips from cable news hosts/commentators just gloating over how Beta is the next Obama? {well if you watch Fox, you did}
They must be joking! He is so dead boring, absolutely no Charisma Period!
But, he is from Texas, and the left needs Texas to win in 2020, right?
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :iagree:
But we can all agree that if "No Energy Beta" was from some tiny state like Rhode Island/Vermont, the MSM would be treating him no different than any of the other 20 boring candidates.
Yah, right!, he's just like Obama ??
:laugh2: :laugh: :laughing0301: :huh1:

any host on PMS-NBC:, yah, like, every time Beta O'Rourke walks into a crowded room, all of the people there suddenly crap their pants

The Dems already have an anti-American bigot running for president in Texas, his name is Castro.
Why is the Left Wingers ignoring Castro?

Last edited:
I don't think the MSM is fawning over Beto to the degree they fawned over Trump...I don't see Beto getting the free media coverage that Trump got...

The Dems already has an anti-American bigot running for president in Texas, his name is Castro.
Why is the Left Wingers ignoring Castro?
i dont think anyones cat took a shit right after watching Beta speak for the first time

The candidate for the Democrats will be Elizabeth Warren. She has a lot of name recognition and she's a woman that the left isn't divided over, unlike Hillary.

Im surprised that the MSM hasnt pointed out that Beta is a typical white male

Seems to me, the people on both sides were very critical of Obama. The difference was the left was critical of him for things like his sending people back policy at the border. Or we’re not going far enough on healthcare.
The right were critical of him because he’s black.

Right wingers think that because they kiss trumps butt and elevate them as the golden cow that the left did the same thing with Obama.

The biggest difference is that Trump is an unindicted co-conspirator and a criminal who lives in the White House. Obama was never charged with anything about anything even with Republicans controlling both houses.

i am more excited over a pallet of horse manure being delivered to my front lawn over Beta becoming President

Forum List

Back