If Blacks Want to be Outraged

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
This seems like a worthwhile reason. But I expect crickets from the usual whiners. The only cry when a criminal is dealt with by the police

Bizarre African spin. Plantation blacks turn on the successful ones rather than be outraged.

Go back to excusing your criminal element Asslips
See if she had just used a Drumpf bumper sticker as a "note from massa" the slave patrol wouldn't have arrested her. I'm sure west is going to have a talk with her about that later.

See if she had just used a Drumpf bumper sticker as a "note from massa" the slave patrol wouldn't have arrested her. I'm sure west is going to have a talk with her about that later.

Without knowing much more than the video, it sounds like they arrested her because her husband is on the right. But we know that doesn't count in Big Brother land. Screw any N that doesn't think like me.

Many of you think they are mostly wonderful nice folks but most are thugs and criminals

I would totally disagree with that. In fact most are not. But here is the problem: If 10% of a black community are criminals, it reflects on the entire race. In my suburb we have 28,000 residents. If 20,000 are black, and 10% are criminals, that's 2,000 blacks that are a problem. When white people here look at blacks, they are a huge problem for us because of those 2,000. After all, when my suburb was white and perhaps we had .5% bad apples, they were much more easily dealt with.

Whites cannot weed out those 2,000 because of these idiotic fair housing and discrimination laws. If you get an offer from a minority applicant to rent or buy a home, you have no choice but to rent or sell to them even if you know they are going to be a problem and bring down your neighborhood.

Until we get rid of such laws, we will always have a race and white flight problem because landlords and home sellers cannot segregate lowlifes from true middle-class people.

This isn't the whole story. He either doesn't know everything or he isn't saying everything.

His fake outrage is also really pathetic. Outraged, angry, livid, upset, etc and he sounds like he is bored.

From everything he said was going on I'm thinking "ok doesn't sound out of the ordinary".

If her driving is erratic and they stopped her and she refused a breathalyzer they are gonna take you in, if she got argumentative or uppity they are gonna take her in.

Just based on his video I do not believe anything was going on and he is full of shit, or just misinformed and going off half cocked.

Yes , some are good folks but it’s much higher than 10 percent that are not

I admit an arbitrary figure, but just making the point that most are not bad.
Ray From Cleveland
Your community is mostly black ??
You need to move

Yes, I know. Unfortunately I'm kind of stuck here for various reasons, one of them being I have a business here.

The thing about black people is they hold themselves back. When blacks start advancing from the ghetto style of life, they are met with these kinds of people:

This eventually happens to all sellouts. Surprise negropean!!

You read it here first--sellouts. It's not just him, it's most blacks unfortunately. Stay away from crime, from dope, support our police, learn how to use the English language like most other Americans, and you are ostracized from your own people. You lost your street cred by not being black enough. So they will always remain in ghettos, in prisons, in poverty.

When blacks start advancing from the ghetto style of life, they are met with these kinds of people:
Bullshit. I "advanced" from the ghetto style of life and no one calls me a sellout. I'm still welcomed in the hood. Never lost my pass.

Stay away from crime, from dope, support our police, learn how to use the English language like most other Americans, and you are ostracized from your own people. You lost your street cred by not being black enough.

If you support the cops that commit crimes against your hood then you definitely are not Black enough. Again I do all of the above with the exception of supporting the police and I have zero problems in the hood or with people from the hood because I speak my native language and white english.

Bullshit. I "advanced" from the ghetto style of life and no one calls me a sellout. I'm still welcomed in the hood. Never lost my pass.

A lot of blacks are like that. The few that move up in the world refuse to break ties with the street blacks. When a black from our city gets murdered, many times it's in Cleveland and not in our suburb. They don't want to disassociate with the lowlifes and end up dying like one. It's why blacks in our society will never advance. Like I said, you people hold yourselves back.

If you support the cops that commit crimes against your hood then you definitely are not Black enough. Again I do all of the above with the exception of supporting the police and I have zero problems in the hood or with people from the hood because I speak my native language and white english.

I don't support cops that commit crimes, I support cops that didn't commit any crime but are accused of by the uneducated blacks because they think their opinion is what should be law.

This eventually happens to all sellouts. Surprise negropean!! Your ass is actually considered Black by all white racists. :auiqs.jpg:
What is an authentic black? A sellout is
smithsonian-aspects-white-culture.webp

Sorry boy, there is nothing wrong with Blacks, the issue is ni**as like you. You don't know which world you belong to. You can't make any of the white man's money in the hood so you crossed over and sold out.

Sorry boy, there is nothing wrong with Blacks, the issue is ni**as like you. You don't know which world you belong to. You can't make any of the white man's money in the hood so you crossed over and sold out.
Of course there is nothing wrong Blacks. We are god like. I absolute belong in my Black world. See I can do both and train others to do the same. I am your worst nightmare you inbred cracka. :lol:

Of course there is nothing wrong Blacks. We are god like. I absolute belong in my Black world. See I can do both and train others to do the same. I am your worst nightmare you inbred cracka. :lol:

You're just another Oreo I'd break, nothing more.

Forum List

Back