If Bubba was qualified to be President,

Want to compare business/economic credentials and executive experience...where you have to run the show...not try to do what someone else tells you to do.

Absolutely lets compare business "credentials"....Start with Trump's number of bankruptcies, claims of losses, hidden tax returns, and federal tax avoidance ..........

Then, no doubt, Donald is also. But as usual, Repubs scatter like a group of nuns at the first sign of controversy and abandon their candidate. On the other hand, no matter what Hillary is found to have done, democrats stand by her and ignore the lies and hypocrisy. It happens over and over again.

What harms the nation more...open pussy or open borders?

Ryan calls off plans to campaign with Trump; GOP-ers rush to distance themselves
There are NO open borders, so its time to give up that right wing talking point. Is there ANYTHING that Trump could do or say that would change your mind about his candidacy?
You accuse Hillary of lying, but the fact that Trump does it almost daily, doesn't seem to concern you at all.

Does Hillary's lying concern you? See post #5
Whatever lies you accuse Hillary of pale in comparison to the lies Trump tells every single day

Then, no doubt, Donald is also. But as usual, Repubs scatter like a group of nuns at the first sign of controversy and abandon their candidate. On the other hand, no matter what Hillary is found to have done, democrats stand by her and ignore the lies and hypocrisy. It happens over and over again.

Ryan calls off plans to campaign with Trump; GOP-ers rush to distance themselves
There are NO open borders, so its time to give up that right wing talking point. Is there ANYTHING that Trump could do or say that would change your mind about his candidacy?
You accuse Hillary of lying, but the fact that Trump does it almost daily, doesn't seem to concern you at all.

Whatever lies you accuse Hillary of pale in comparison to the lies Trump tells every single day
Well, that's a fail. You would be hard pressed to find any figure in American culture, past or present, who has lied about as often and as widely as the Beast.

Well, that's a fail. You would be hard pressed to find any figure in American culture, past or present, who has lied about as often and as widely as the Beast.
I guess you must be hard of hearing particularly when it comes to Trumps almost daily lies

I guess you must be hard of hearing particularly when it comes to Trumps almost daily lies
Let's not go to this I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I nonsense.

Sorry, the Beast has set a new standard of mendacity. So much so that her husband and one of his predecessors, Nixon, look like Lincoln in comparison.

"There were no classified emails"

Trump was a Governor?
Was Hillary?
Nope. But she was a Senator and Secretary of State.
An incredibly inept one at that!
I know, I know. She could have been Vice freaking President for the last eight years and they'd still says she's unqualified.

Partisan politics. Oy.
But she wasn't. She had a job to do as SoS and she failed miserably.

Trump was a Governor?
Was Hillary?
I know, I know. She could have been Vice freaking President for the last eight years and they'd still says she's unqualified.

Partisan politics. Oy.
Exactly how did she fail?

Was Hillary?

Partisan politics. Oy.
Exactly how did she fail?
Google "Syria".....

Forum List

Back