If I wanted To Win The Libertarian Nomination I could Have Easily Done So.

Procrustes Stretched

Dante's Manifesto
Dec 1, 2008
Mr. Trump, a former president is attacking the Fake Media for denying he could have won the Libertarian party nomination if he had wanted to. "The FAKE MEDIA is even saying I failed to qualify." NOT TRUE!

What the MSM reports about me is always so untrue. Everyone knows I was at that convention because I happened to be going by when all of a sudden I see people openly weeping in the streets. When they see my car they started screaming to me "PLEASE, PLEASE WE NEED A REAL PROVEN LEADER! WE NEED YOU HERR TRUMP!" The crowd was incredible. We had my blacks, my Latinos and Hispanics, even lots of Illegal Aliens.

So I grabbed the wheel from my TOP SECRET SERVICE driver and I told him "We're going there. The people need me!" Only this time I won the "BATTLE OF THE WHEEL!" We dove straight into the convention hall, and as I walked onto the stage the crowd was like Woo Hoo! The FAKE MEDIA reported that as boos.

If we don't stop this fake reporting your liberties and freedoms will disappear. Please help me help you by sending cash to HelpMeHelpYou @ TrumpCharitiesdotcom.

link: httpees://triplewdotfakenewsdotcom

note: eagle1462010 LOL

note: supposed to be in Political Satire forum, but issues posting keep popping up

Last edited:

Forum List

Back