If I were the devil.............

I don't believe in the fucking devil...

But if I was the devil I'd send all fundies that want to kill people for their religion to hell.

Would that include the Muslim Obama? Would you really?

Prophetic.

And he'd support a self-admitted sexual predator for president who then supported an accused pedophile. Yeah that's quite a line of succession you've got going there cons.

You support an accused pedophile, nothing else you have to say carries any weight. It's like all these phoney evangelical televangelists who rail year after year against homosexuality but are outed as homosexuals themselves.

You have no credibility.

This is exactly what the twisted evil liberals are doing this very minute.

He believes in you

How good to know some imaginary monsters-under-the-bed bullshit that doesn't exist has faith in one. SMH
159x8h.jpg

He believes in you

How good to know some imaginary monsters-under-the-bed bullshit that doesn't exist has faith in one. SMH
159x8h.jpg

I know right...

There are few concepts I can think of more profoundly arrogant than declaring not only is one's intellect so shallow they have to antrhopomorphize the unknown into a comic book monster, but that everybody else has to buy the same monster, just because they can't think their way past it.

The classic Circular Reasoning fallacy of course is the absurd "the devil's most insidious work is to make you not believe in him" or however they phrase it. :lmao:

He believes in you

159x8h.jpg

I know right...

There are few concepts I can think of more profoundly arrogant than declaring not only is one's intellect so shallow they have to antrhopomorphize the unknown into a comic book monster, but that everybody else has to buy the same monster, just because they can't think their way past it.

The classic Circular Reasoning fallacy of course is the absurd "the devil's most insidious work is to make you not believe in him" or however they phrase it. :lmao:
You're so full of crap you stink. The things Paul Harvey said have happened and are happening. You can lie all you want, makes no difference.

Now SPIN!

Yes, pay no attention to Paul Harvey's prophecy.

Pay no attention that it has come true.

Distract them by telling people there is no devil.

You know who makes that argument? The devil.

Forum List

Back