If Lives Matter- Why Is Obama not Bombing Mexico?

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
It's full on genocide in Mexico by the cartel yet all Obama does is give them more guns. Thousands have been murdered but that's OK

-Geaux.

It's full on genocide in Mexico by the cartel yet all Obama does is give them more guns. Thousands have been murdered but that's OK

-Geaux.
The bombs and invasion start when the US (Petro) dollar loses its status as global reserve currency since at that point it would not be possible to borrow enough money to maim, murder, and displace millions of civilians on the opposite side of the planet.

Poor Mexico...so far from God...so close to Wall Street.

-Geaux.
The bombs and invasion start when the US (Petro) dollar loses its status as global reserve currency since at that point it would not be possible to borrow enough money to maim, murder, and displace millions of civilians on the opposite side of the planet.

for a propagandist like you it would be advisable to upgrade your knowledge about petroleum industry and who owns what :lol:

Mexico Moves to Overhaul Oil Industry - WSJ.com

-Geaux.

Interestingly enough I just had this very conversation with my crew at lunch today. All Mexican guys, two immigrants and two natural born citizens with extended family down there. One of them opened up as he was reading the news about the Syria strike and said "Why don't we go attack the cartels in Mexico first? They're a far greater threat to us than Syria."

I had to agree with him. Get Mexico under control we have far more to gain.

-Geaux.

Interestingly enough I just had this very conversation with my crew at lunch today. All Mexican guys, two immigrants and two natural born citizens with extended family down there. One of them opened up as he was reading the news about the Syria strike and said "Why don't we go attack the cartels in Mexico first? They're a far greater threat to us than Syria."

For real- Obama does not care for the Mexican people other than the ones who live long enough to jump the border, then they have rights. Until then though, he loads up the cartel with guns like the Muslim Brotherhood, and lets mayhem reign.

Obama is a frackin POS that if he was not President, would be in Prison like his brethren.

-Geaux

Last edited:

-Geaux.

I guess neither the Muslim Brotherhood or al Qaeda asked him to intervene in Mexico. Besides, the government's solution to the rampant crime and murder in Mexico is to ignore border security so the scum can come here and raise hell.

-Geaux.

And we have come full circle...I love it.

Why do you Obama supporters like being on a losers team? It is quite obvious he is a puppet of the Communist party as they just thew him a lifeline. It's in their best interest to help keep incompetence at the helm since he is one of them

-Geaux

-Geaux.

for a propagandist like you it would be advisable to upgrade your knowledge about petroleum industry and who owns what :lol:

Mexico Moves to Overhaul Oil Industry - WSJ.com
WSJ.paywall?
Why don't you explain how rich private parasites are planning to upgrade Mexico's petroleum industry without relying on sources that require a $ub$cription?

George is a Marxist.

How many people died under Mao, Stalin, and Castro you idiot????
Too many.
Mao and Stalin were responsible for millions of deaths but not on the opposite side of the planet from their homelands and not for the greater glory of Wall Street investors.

How many Cubans do you imagine Castro killed?
How many times did the CIA try to assassinate him?
Can you see any possible connection?

-Geaux.

Some of the same Wall Street banks that launder the profits of Mexican drug cartels invest heavily in the New Middle East:

"There is great division of opinion regarding potential U.S. military action in Syria. However, one group is ecstatic over President Obama’s endorsement of a military attack on Damascus.

"These are the Neconservatives who dominated the George W. Bush administration, and who still hold tremendous influence in Washington. An attack on Syria would be one step in fulfilling 'stage two' of a longstanding neoconservative plan to bring about regime change throughout the Middle East in three stages: Iraq, Syria and finally Iran."

War with Syria Would Fulfill Neoconservative Plan for Middle East Regime Change - New America Media

Those who engage in productive labor to feed their families need to open their eyes to their real enemies.

OP- Sure. Better look up genocide. Dems are getting to the true solution, legalizing and taxing marijuana to cut most of the cartels' business.

As the ATF chief in charge of gunwalking said, NEITHER the Bush nor Obama administrations knew about it- and the Dems are trying to get universal background checks to end the huge number of guns that strawmen sell to the cartels- after years of Pub obstruction, hater dupes.

Forum List

Back