If Mayor Pete and Boy Toy Win the White House What Could We See?

Butt boy discussed it with Reuter’s. Would taxpayers have to install a dungeon in the White House for when they have S&M parties? I could see Justin Trudeau attending. :21:
Democrat Buttigieg discusses being part of first gay couple in the White House

They can just use Donald and his girl toy's White House dungeon- can even recycle their sex toys.
Probably won't need to use all that erectile failure drugs though.
They will have to bring their own Preparation H.

Butt boy discussed it with Reuter’s. Would taxpayers have to install a dungeon in the White House for when they have S&M parties? I could see Justin Trudeau attending. :21:

They can just use Donald and his girl toy's White House dungeon- can even recycle their sex toys.

Oh I am sure that Trump has plenty he can leave behind.

That won’t help with fire and brimstone.

Is this what we want for Inauguration Day? Buttplug and his “husband” don’t belong within 10 miles of the White House.

puke.gif

Forum List

Back