If Mehico does shore up their borders..what happens to the hopes and dreams of Chancy?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
My daughter has dubbed Chuck and Nancy as Chancy...They we’re going to build an empire on the backs of illegals....We’re certain the Party Of Foreign Filth has a spread sheet that just got all fucked up thanks to Mexico...huh?

SO WE CAN’T STOP THIRDWORLDERS FROM INVADING US BUT MEXICO CAN...WTF
And that’s not an indicator that our bullshit laws are all fucked up?
We have to make deals with the invaders to prevent from being invaded because we lack the sack to stop them ourselves...Where did we go so wrong?

Last edited:
We have to make deals with the invaders to prevent from being invaded because we lack the sack to stop them ourselves...Where did we go so wrong?

Perhaps we should have held out until Mexico volunteered to build a wall.

Perhaps we should have held out until Mexico volunteered to build a wall.

Oh shit...that’s all they have to play with...if that happens they’re eating bullets.

It seems like only yesterday when Dems said nothing could be done to stop illegals from flooding into the USA. Oh wait, it was only yesterday. :eusa_think:

They cannot stop the immigrants. tRump once again got caught talking outta his ass and had to save face by pretending it accomplished something.

Of course we can stop them. All we have to do is get the Democrats out of the way.

They cannot stop the immigrants. tRump once again got caught talking outta his ass and had to save face by pretending it accomplished something.

They are illegals not immigrants, go repeat junior high and pay attention this time.

Of course we can stop them. All we have to do is get the Democrats out of the way.

I'm pretty sure we can stop them.

EmGpe5k.jpg

Chancy might burn the midnight oil over this one...
I can hear it the chambers now...”What are going to do...how else can we manufacture a barely legal votership?”

Good. Let them do it. Another useless chore that was being imposed on the USA will be lessened greatly.

My daughter has dubbed Chuck and Nancy as Chancy...They we’re going to build an empire on the backs of illegals....We’re certain the Party Of Foreign Filth has a spread sheet that just got all fucked up thanks to Mexico...huh?
Yanno, desperate leftards insist those who think and act America-First are all just old, white racists and that this country and it's wealth will soon belong to them but as your daughter and my 5 kids prove, that is not a foregone conclusion.

They are illegals not immigrants, go repeat junior high and pay attention this time.
That's called "deflection". Would you care to address the actual.content of my post?

Yanno, desperate leftards insist those who think and act America-First are all just old, white racists and that this country and it's wealth will soon belong to them but as your daughter and my 5 kids prove, that is not a foregone conclusion.

Oh they’re definitely out there...I have a boat full of them now...I’m running my daughters and their friends over to Catalina Island for the weekend...Like my daughter, nearly all of them attend USC, quite possibly the most LefTarded school in the nation...yet all these girls despise the Left and their twisted agenda. It’s awesome!
hAVMqZg.jpg

Oh they’re definitely out there...I have a boat full of them now...I’m running my daughters and their friends over to Catalina Island for the weekend...Like my daughter, nearly all of them attend USC, quite possibly the most LefTarded school in the nation...yet all these girls despise the Left and their twisted agenda. It’s awesome!
hAVMqZg.jpg
I’ll keep it classy and just say:
Broke Winner

Forum List

Back