If not Biden, then who?

Do you suffer from memory loss? Do you not recall the Cuomo was forced to resign as Governor of New York amid sexual harassment allegations? Do you not recall that he under reported nursing home deaths due to Covid by as much as 50%?
And you think he should run for president?
:cuckoo:
That was due to this bogus meeting too movement and the lack of democrats having a spin. Their is a such thing as innocent until proven guilty. Last I heard all charges were dropped.

That was due to this bogus meeting too movement and the lack of democrats having a spin. Their is a such thing as innocent until proven guilty. Last I heard all charges were dropped.
Innocent until proven guilty applies to criminal charges, not public perception.
He would be crucified if he tried to run for President.

Alot of Democracy in congress don't want Biden to run in 24, but that really don't have another person that can galvanize everyone. Not Harris, not Pete, then who? My money would be on Andrew Cuomo.

Unless someone else arrives on the scene my money is they will push Hillary up on the stage again. Failing that it will be Harris, failing that Biden again.

But that's only from what I can see now. They will have to make a play of some sort early next year after midterms dust settles.

These responses are a shame. No one seems to be able to make there point without name calling.
Not true.

For instance, I pointed out the dominant traits of the last several Democrats and assessed the closes thing to meet the criteria NOT being Hillary, would be Cuomo, but added if there is any way legally or illegally possible it will be Hillary.

Not true.

For instance, I pointed out the dominant traits of the last several Democrats and assessed the closes thing to meet the criteria NOT being Hillary, would be Cuomo, but added if there is any way legally or illegally possible it will be Hillary.
Cuomo's scandal in NY will keep him out of any national position.

Forum List

Back