If Obama had been shot by an assassin, stood up, raised his fist and Yelled FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!............

.....the Democrats would be building that image into a new monument in D.C. as we speak. But since it was Trump there is nothing but shoulder shrugs, mocking and SNL skits. That's is the sad state of this country.
But he wasn't. It was Trump that got shot at...by a registered Republican. And then two months later, got stalked and almost shot again by a former supporter who voted for him in 2016.

And yeah, I'm gonna shrug my shoulders when it comes to Trump. He had a big hand in creating this environment that you call a "sad state" of a country.

Sow...meet reap. :)

.....the Democrats would be building that image into a new monument in D.C. as we speak. But since it was Trump there is nothing but shoulder shrugs, mocking and SNL skits. That's is the sad state of this country.
You project a lot. Tells who you are.

Trump didn't get shot and he really didn't get shot at. All 8 shots fired by the patsy missed by at least 4 or 5 feet.

Purposely missed.

And they should be embarrassed trying to make anybody believe the golf course ruse!

If Obama had been shot by an assassin, stood up, raised his fist and Yelled FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!​

We would know he was barely nicked, also. You guys would talk as if it was a badge of honor, to piss people off, so bad, even young Republicans take a shot at him. Good Grief! Were you one of the goofs, with a cutoff panty liner folded over your ear to suffer in solidarity with him, as if it was you?

But he wasn't. It was Trump that got shot at...by a registered Republican. And then two months later, got stalked and almost shot again by a former supporter who voted for him in 2016.

And yeah, I'm gonna shrug my shoulders when it comes to Trump. He had a big hand in creating this environment that you call a "sad state" of a country.

Sow...meet reap. :)
Registering in one party doesn’t mean you vote with that party. Closed primary states are full of voters who register with one party and vote for another. On the Trump shooter in PA, how do you know he didn’t register as a Republican to vote against Trump in the primary?

Forum List

Back