If only women voted for President, Hillary Clinton would win by a wide margin

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Here is what the Presidential elections would look like if only women voted - Full article

After the leaked comments degrading women, I would imagine it is now much worse for Trump

tumblr_oev15uaXKQ1r53ehbo1_500.jpg

Nah it'd be more close to 50 50.

Only a sexist pig would think Women are dumb enough to vote for hillary.

Hillary Clinton is going to win by a wide margin on November 8. Hopefully Donald Trump and his supporters will be so humiliated on that day that their type will never ever be competitive in any national election ever again and the Republican party can start to rebuild itself in to the Part of Reagan once again.

I am a woman, and I know a lot of women all over the country, and most I know...would NOT vote for Hillary.

Hillary Clinton is going to win by a wide margin on November 8. Hopefully Donald Trump and his supporters will be so humiliated on that day that their type will never ever be competitive in any national election ever again and the Republican party can start to rebuild itself in to the Part of Reagan once again.
Reagan was a stooge.

You're probably right, but I hope the GOP goes on and slides all the way into the gutter, and never gets out.

^^^^^^^Of course I realize there are few (if any) unbiased places to get news.

I am a woman, and I know a lot of women all over the country, and most I know...would NOT vote for Hillary.
same. I know lots of female trump fans
There is even a movement in the past called babes for trump

I tell ya folks. Believe me when I say it. There is no way, That Hillary Clinton will win the next election. Is that even possible? No one in their right mind will vote for her. Believe me.

I tell ya folks. Believe me when I say it. There is no way, That Hillary Clinton will win the next election. Is that even possible? No one in their right mind will vote for her. Believe me.
yeah i believe you!

Forum List

Back