“If someone breaks into my house, they are getting shot” (LAUGH)

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
I agree with the Vice President and Presidential candidate on this. Where she is full of shit is wanting to confiscate guns from law-abiding citizens who share her view as well. Imagine if Trump or a Republican said the exact same thing, they would be branded a gun-toting nut.

I agree with the Vice President and Presidential candidate on this. Where she is full of shit is wanting to confiscate guns from law-abiding citizens who share her view as well. Imagine if Trump or a Republican said the exact same thing, they would be branded a gun-toting nut.

Didn't she support a mandatory gun buy-back program, IOW forced confiscation of guns? And now she admits she has one?!

These Dems are the biggest hypocrites.

Didn't she support a mandatory gun buy-back program, IOW forced confiscation of guns? And now she admits she has one?!

These Dems are the biggest hypocrites.

That's so typical...

The Kamala plan to keep Americans safe...

1. gun control/confiscation
2. defund the police
3. keep the border open

(key in Kamala laughing hysterically)

But while Kamala will raid your home and take your gun, Dick Cheney gets to keep his shotgun, because he is such a great marksman...

It would be good if there were a constitutional way of keeping unstable totalitarians like Harris from owning guns. I would put her in the category of mental patients for gun ownership purposes. MAGA

Granted, while she is VP and if she becomes President, she won’t need her guns anymore. She knows this so in her mind and in the minds of Democrats, they can focus on “no guns for the common man”.

I’d love to learn how many liberals and Democrats taking anti-2nd Amendment stances also own guns.

Given how Vice President Harris and Governor Tim Walz own guns and how soft cities are on crime, I’m not giving up my gun.

Forum List

Back