If the walking dead was remade this year

Would it include crowds of brainwashed trumplings approaching the zombies to try and talk to them because they think it's a hoax?

Will the next zombie movie take this into account, and will it be less frightening and believable if it doesn't?

I was just wondering.

^ Follows Fauxi, the bioterrorist - then claims other people are brainwashed

Will they all be shuffling around with masks on their faces begging to be locked up while mumbling 'Fauci, save me"?

Sounds like a good portion of the country already

I'm amazed (well not really) that you don't know what it means to be triggered.

I am amazed at how little you really know.
Lol, whut?

I think you're confused. We see conservative types demonstrate what "triggered" means on a daily, sometimes hourly, basis.

Would it include crowds of brainwashed trumplings approaching the zombies to try and talk to them because they think it's a hoax?

Will the next zombie movie take this into account, and will it be less frightening and believable if it doesn't?

I was just wondering.
Think the Trumplings would be intelligent enough and actually WORK which we all know libs are incapable of doing, to build a Cinder Block wall to keep the zombie hordes out....allowing them to make their own bullets and explosives for protection while growing their own food.

The libs would just run around town to town trying cannibalizing each other and everyone else.

The Walking DEAD is ran by and written by a bunch idiotic libs who have no clue about
basics hence why they must rely on killing off their main characters and making them
woke instead of intelligent for their storylines.

Think the Trumplings would be intelligent enough and actually WORK which we all know libs are incapable of doing, to build a Cinder Block wall to keep the zombie hordes out....allowing them to make their own bullets and explosives for protection while growing their own food.
Bullshit. They'd declare it a hoax and head for the nearest bar.

Forum List

Back