If They Can't Protect Their Cities...

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
Since democrats have proven that they can't protect their cities or their citizens, why would anyone be stupid enough to believe that they can run a country?

Look at where the vast majority of violence is occurring, or has occurred:

Seattle, Washington - Jenny Durkan (D)
Portland, Oregon - Ted Wheeler (D)
New York City, NY - Bill DiBlasio (D)
Chicago, Illinois - Lori Lightfoot (D)
Minneapolis, MN - Jacob Frey (D)
Detroit, Michigan - Mike Duggan (D)
Los Angeles, California - Eric Garcetti (D)
Nashville, Tennessee - John Cooper (D)
Salt Lake City, Utah - Erin Mendenhall (D)
Cleveland, Ohio - Frank Jackson (D)
Raleigh, North Carolina - Mary-Ann Baldwin (D)
Louisville, Kentucky - Greg Fischer (D)
Atlanta, Georgia - Keisha Lance Bottoms (D)
Dallas, Texas - Eric Johnson (D)
Washington, DC - Muriel Bowser (D)

Notice a trend?

Considering the inarguable fact that Democrats are failures at satisfactorily performing their required duties on a municipal level, why would anyone be stupid enough to believe that democrats can perform their required duties on a national level?

We have democrats who have proven they can not protect their cities. It would be the height of ignorance to believe that democrats could protect a country...

Since democrats have proven that they can't protect their cities or their citizens, why would anyone be stupid enough to believe that they can run a country?

Notice a trend?

Considering the inarguable fact that Democrats are failures at satisfactorily performing their required duties on a municipal level, why would anyone be stupid enough to believe that democrats can perform their required duties on a national level?

We have democrats who have proven they can not protect their cities. It would be the height of ignorance to believe that democrats could protect a country...

Some of the Dems/Libs seem to be such sticklers on wording. That being said, I'm sure Democrats could protect their cities...they just won't.

Notice a trend?

Some of the Dems/Libs seem to be such sticklers on wording. That being said, I'm sure Democrats could protect their cities...they just won't.
They won't because they believe in the goals of the communist democrats and consider violence an acceptable way to get there.

I see what you're saying, but I disagree.

Their political ideology does not line up with the values of good Americans. Their political ideology is more in line with that of zoo animals.

It's like me, being a good American, saying that I can't rob someone. I can't. It would be immoral and wrong and, despite the physical imposition I would pose if I decided to do it, the reality is that my moral compass cannot allow me to do it...

What's even more MIND NUMBING, is that democrats want to ABOLISH THE POLICE!!!

Their cities are WAR ZONES, and they want to ABOLISH THE POLICE.

I mean... these fuckers are INSANE..!!
What's even more insane? People keep electing them to office. When the time comes, your opponent will not be some faceless beurocrat, it will be a neighbor who identifies with the idiots in office.

Notice a trend?

/——/ DemocRATs can protect their cities, they just don’t want to.

Their political ideology does not line up with the values of good Americans. Their political ideology is more in line with that of zoo animals.

It's like me, being a good American, saying that I can't rob someone. I can't. It would be immoral and wrong and, despite the physical imposition I would pose if I decided to do it, the reality is that my moral compass cannot allow me to do it...
On the other hand, if you were a zoo animal, if you are hungry and someone else has food, murder is justified if you get a meal.

You know it's an election year when all you hear out of the tin foil hats is..they are going to burn your cities down, they are going to move into your nieghborhood and ruin it, they are going to run amok and rape and kill your women folk..every four years, right on cue.

Notice a trend?

Can't or won't?? They are not even trying to protect their own cities. They ALLOW and sometimes ENCOURAGE lawless mobs to run amok in the streets assaulting citizens, robbing businesses, looting, setting buildings on fire, damaging public and private property and in general causing chaos.

You know it's an election year when all you hear out of the tin foil hats is..they are going to burn your cities down, they are going to move into your nieghborhood and ruin it, they are going to run amok and rape and kill your women folk..every four years, right on cue.

Only a paid leftist shill would post crapola like this.

One or two Democrat dominated cities need the sort of deep cleaning only a properly sized nuke can provide if the crimewave is to be kept from spreading. One won't provide enough incentive. Two? Perhaps but only so long as it's made clear that there are lots more of those superior cleansers in stock.

Ben joined only last Thursday, just before the Dimm convention this week.
Whose paying you to post. The Commie chinks or the DNC?

On the other hand, if you were a zoo animal, if you are hungry and someone else has food, murder is justified if you get a meal.

What a stupid reply. Everyone here is more stupid for having read it, and the libs here can't really afford that...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back