If they don't show the NCAA Tournament at the Plus Size Nudie Bar I won't see it

Watching Big Naked women over 40 dance around is a lot more exciting than some silly ass March Madness Tournament

Someone send me a email on April 3rd because that's when that March Madness shit will be over

BTW: why is the Final Four more hyped than the Championship Game?
If the tournament isn't on the TV in prison mateem cleaves won't see it either.

I hope he didn't hurt you to bad.

Don't spend too much. You won't be able to pay your cable bill or donate to the charity at the grocery store checkout.

Just paid the cable today twizzler face

Yeah, and a couple of months ago you were 3 months behind, crybaby.

.What time u going to the plus nudie bar

I'm not a fan of strop clubs. I prefer having a naked woman that I can touch. That will happen tonight, if o want.

Fbj isn't like normal guys, they only way he sees naked women is if he pays to see them naked.

Don't spend too much. You won't be able to pay your cable bill or donate to the charity at the grocery store checkout.

I'm not a fan of strop clubs. I prefer having a naked woman that I can touch. That will happen tonight, if o want.

Fbj isn't like normal guys, they only way he sees naked women is if he pays to see them naked.

I prefer to pay that way after the fun is over she can get the fuck out

Yeah, that's a good excuse. You have to pay otherwise you would have to satisfy them and that ain't happenin. They leave and laugh at you, they got the money and got to go take care of yourself.

Yeah, that's a good excuse. You have to pay otherwise you would have to satisfy them and that ain't happenin. They leave and laugh at you, they got the money and got to go take care of yourself.

I want them to satisfy me mongo

And only a woman you paid will tolerate your whining. At least now we know why you couldn't pay your cable bill for 3 months.

Yeah, that should take a minute or so, then they get paid, leave and laugh at you.

Yeah, that should take a minute or so, then they get paid, leave and laugh at you.

Not sure if you know this or not but one of my fetishes involve being turned on when a woman laughs at me and humiliates me in public

So I'm cool with that

And only a woman you paid will tolerate your whining. At least now we know why you couldn't pay your cable bill for 3 months.

The comcast bill came in the mail yesterday and I was shocked when I saw I was charged $37 for the technician who came out and resolved my technical issue

That's robbery

The comcast bill came in the mail yesterday and I was shocked when I saw I was charged $37 for the technician who came out and resolved my technical issue

That's robbery

So cut your cable off.

That's robbery

So cut your cable off.

Can't because it's in the same category as

Water
Food
Electricity

Not sure if you know this or not but one of my fetishes involve being turned on when a woman laughs at me and humiliates me in public

So I'm cool with that

You wNt a woman to laugh at you? That shouldn't be hard to find. Just be yourself.

That's robbery

So cut your cable off.

Can't because it's in the same category as

Water
Food
Electricity

Nonsense. But if that is the way you feel, pay the bill and quit whining.

So I'm cool with that

You wNt a woman to laugh at you? That shouldn't be hard to find. Just be yourself.

Yes but u have to look good. U can't be ugly or average laughing at me

So I'm cool with that

I bet more people laugh at you than you know.

So I'm cool with that

I'm laughing at your suit and face

So I'm cool with that

Ok. No problem. But then I am not paying a woman cashier to have sex with me.

So I'm cool with that

I'm surprised because you ugly as shit

I'm surprised because you ugly as shit

A whiny, middle aged, balding fat man finds me unattractive. I am fine with that.

Forum List

Back