If they hadn't shot the gorilla,and it killed the kid, would they be praising the zoo officials now?

If one of our resident Good Guys with a Gun™ had been on-scene, would they have shot the gorilla before zoo officials had a chance to react? Would they have explained away why they accidentally shot the kid as well? :dunno:

Do you have a special shampoo to wash the shit out of your hair on those rare occasions when you pull your head out of your ass? :dunno:

If one of our resident Good Guys with a Gun™ had been on-scene, would they have shot the gorilla before zoo officials had a chance to react? Would they have explained away why they accidentally shot the kid as well? :dunno:

Do you have a special shampoo to wash the shit out of your hair on those rare occasions when you pull your head out of your ass? :dunno:

Admission you have no reasonable response to my question - priceless!

If I was there and I was armed, and if it was obvious the gorilla intended to harm the kid, I definitely would have shot -- and I'm sure most others would, too. What would be the reason not to?

Based on what I saw in the video I saw no reason to shoot -- but I wasn't there throughout the entire event.

Forum List

Back