If this man had had a gun, he might be alive today....8 girls stabbed him with knives and murdered him in Canada...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is one of the important reasons we have the 2nd Amendment in the U.S.....violent criminals don't need guns to rape, rob, beat, stab, or murder you....you may very well need a gun to prevent the attack...

The group of teenage girls, some as young as 13, allegedly “swarmed” a man living in a shelter and stabbed him to death. The victim, a 59-year-old man who had been living in a shelter, has not been identified as police are still notifying his family members. The man was found with multiple stab wounds shortly after 12 a.m. on the morning of December 18 when police received a call about an assault, Toronto police said in a press releaseearlier this month. The victim was taken to a hospital but died of his injuries.

The knowledge that if you try this against another human being, and that person may very well shoot and kill you......tends to discourage this sort of barbarity......

I carry at least one gun every single day.

I've been a potential victim of violent crime twice.

The key word there being "potential"...

Make marksmanship required for all high school girls ... teach them to aim for the groin ... then post around campus all the best patterns ...

... so the boys know where the girls will be aiming ... all the education at only half the cost ...

This is one of the important reasons we have the 2nd Amendment in the U.S.....violent criminals don't need guns to rape, rob, beat, stab, or murder you....you may very well need a gun to prevent the attack...

The group of teenage girls, some as young as 13, allegedly “swarmed” a man living in a shelter and stabbed him to death. The victim, a 59-year-old man who had been living in a shelter, has not been identified as police are still notifying his family members. The man was found with multiple stab wounds shortly after 12 a.m. on the morning of December 18 when police received a call about an assault, Toronto police said in a press releaseearlier this month. The victim was taken to a hospital but died of his injuries.

The knowledge that if you try this against another human being, and that person may very well shoot and kill you......tends to discourage this sort of barbarity......
Kirsty Ally might be alive today if she wasn't in a cult.

Even pepper spray or mace might have saved him but police states demand that he run, call the police (at the same time if possible) and keep running until they magically appear from their Rabbit Chasing.

The teenager, whose name has not been released because she is a minor, has been required to surrender her passport,

Uh huh

I wonder if the other girls have passports too?

The teenager, whose name has not been released because she is a minor, has been required to surrender her passport,

Uh huh

Good grief... I got the impression that they were hood rats.

Uh huh

Hard to say.

But you KNOW they all have prayer rugs.

Even pepper spray or mace might have saved him but police states demand that he run, call the police (at the same time if possible) and keep running until they magically appear from their Rabbit Chasing.
We have an old saying in my part of America: It's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6. I'd have been shooting until they fled. Too old to put up with mindless evil without doing my part to end it.

Maybe it`s you? I`m 69 years old and have never needed a gun.

Nope, both times it was "people of color".

Once upon a time, I could also say "I never needed a gun". I can't say that anymore, and I'm damn glad I had a gun when a gun was needed...

Forum List

Back