If todays whites must own white history of 1800s, Dems of today own Dem history then too.

What was the question? :p

And now you play dumb.

We are at an impasse.

Most folks move on when they realize they are at an impasse. However, you've repeated yourself 4 x's now.

What do you want to move on to?

What are you not afraid to discuss?

Is there anything related to the topic?

Go back and read the thread, and do try to keep up.

Oh, right. YOu want to change the subject to how racist you "know" the GOP is...

NOthing self serving there.

Why should I answer or address any of your posts, if you refuse to show me the same courtesy?

I've been wondering why you keep addressing my posts for about 4 pages now.

Folks....its not that complicated.... as we've been enlightened recently.

Past sins and oppression from 1800-1960s have harmed modern minorities.

Those whose ancestors did that shit...need to be held accountable and...well...repent and maybe pay some sort of reparations.

Who did that stuff from 1800-1960s?

White Democrats.

Repent white Democrats. Pay the dues of the sins from your past.

And now you play dumb.

We are at an impasse.

Most folks move on when they realize they are at an impasse. However, you've repeated yourself 4 x's now.

What do you want to move on to?

What are you not afraid to discuss?

Is there anything related to the topic?

Go back and read the thread, and do try to keep up.

Oh, right. YOu want to change the subject to how racist you "know" the GOP is...

NOthing self serving there.

Why should I answer or address any of your posts, if you refuse to show me the same courtesy?

I've been wondering why you keep addressing my posts for about 4 pages now.

Different reasons.

Avoiding paperwork.

Wondering why you are afraid to answer a simple question.

Those whose ancestors did that shit...need to be held accountable and...well...repent and maybe pay some sort of reparations.

White Democrats.

Agreed. Their refusal to wallow in guilt is a slap in the face of every minority alive now, who lived in the past, and who will ever live in the future.

White Democrats.

Agreed. Their refusal to wallow in guilt is a slap in the face of every minority alive now, who lived in the past, and who will ever live in the future.

Yep. Exactly right.

They try to excuse their White Democrat Privilege by saying "Democrats back than arent the same as todays democrats".

Sad excuse. The white Democrats of today benefited from decades of privileges their racist white Democrat ancestors brought them.

They need to own it...repent...and step aside from the Democrat Party...a TRUE symbol of racism.

White Democrats.

Yep. Exactly right.

They try to excuse their White Democrat Privilege by saying "Democrats back than arent the same as todays democrats".

Sad excuse. The white Democrats of today benefited from decades of privileges their racist white Democrat ancestors brought them.

They need to own it...repent...and step aside from the Democrat Party...a TRUE symbol of racism.

ONce a symbol of racism, always a symbol of racism.

Instead of trying to rebrand the Democratic Party, and ignoring how offensive it is to the ghosts of their dead victims, they can repudiate every democratic candidate and go forth and make a new party without the racist associations of the past.

Not that that gets them off the hook, of course. Nothing does that.

Hillary as a democrat, must be demonized and slandered and repudiated.

Obama gets a pass because he is black of course.

White Democrats.

Yep. Exactly right.

Instead of trying to rebrand the Democratic Party, and ignoring how offensive it is to the ghosts of their dead victims, they can repudiate every democratic candidate and go forth and make a new party without the racist associations of the past.

YES. Exactly.

The confederate flag was a symbol of racism, ooppression and hatred.
The Democrat Party was too.

Once a symbol of oppression. ..ALWAYS.

Why wont white Democrats own their wicked racist past and repent?

White Democrats.

Yep. Exactly right.

YES. Exactly.

The confederate flag was a symbol of racism, ooppression and hatred.
The Democrat Party was too.

Once a symbol of oppression. ..ALWAYS.

Why wont white Democrats own their wicked racist past and repent?

Every time i hear the word, "Democrat" it is like I am back there, fighting against their slaver ancestors...

My OFFENSE is being ignored just because they claim to be different than they were in the past.

Why do my FEELINGS not count?!

Forum List

Back