If Trump Gets His Thirty Foot High Wall..............

I'll never vote again. I started out as a door to door, leaflet/phone call type of Republican. I voted for Eisenhower, Goldwater, Nixon three times.....even Reagan the first time. Then after Reagan slashed tax rates for his rich buds and proceeded to quadruple the national debt I didn't even show up at the polls for twenty years. This totally ignorant, orange faced son-of-a-bitch spends $15 billion on a personal whim they can all kiss my big orange, east Tennessee coon dawg ass good bye!
With wisdom comes knowlege, congrats on finally figuring it out....the GOP are good at two things, scaring the shit out of white people and enhancing the rich. Trump however will crash that ceiling.....every weekend this coward cost tax payers 2.8 million dollars when he visits his golden palace in Fla. The same guy who shit all over Obama for taken vacations after he's earned it. If there is a God and there is, Trump is so overdue for some real Karmatic justice and I hope it comes soon.

I think lots of Republicans are bailing on this party. I had my fill when they nominated this Ass Clown. I changed my party status to independent and am never going back.

ny-daily-news-calls-new-hampshire-donald-trump-voters-mindless-zombies_1.jpg
Yeah, right, because we all believe you were a Republican until this election.

Do you actually believe you're fooling anyone with this crap?

Well dumbass you can go back check, you've been on this board as long as I have--LOL

We need a thirty foot wall

It will encourage the sale of 31 foot ladders

I'll never vote again. I started out as a door to door, leaflet/phone call type of Republican. I voted for Eisenhower, Goldwater, Nixon three times.....even Reagan the first time. Then after Reagan slashed tax rates for his rich buds and proceeded to quadruple the national debt I didn't even show up at the polls for twenty years. This totally ignorant, orange faced son-of-a-bitch spends $15 billion on a personal whim they can all kiss my big orange, east Tennessee coon dawg ass good bye!

It's 40-foot and da coons is from Loosiana.

Either you is coon or you ain't. I ain't. I'm a straight up Cracker.

I understand the coons more than any other people in America, though.

Forum List

Back