if Trump loses the GOP primary, not the general, will he deny the result? what kind of hypocrite is if he accepts, what a loser he is if he denies it!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
look at this video. GOP voters accept the results when they lose in a primary, but they don't accept the result when they lose in the general!

Source. Daily show with Trevor Noah. Starting a little early aren't they. Well...i guess it's never too early considering.

You see all the lemmings and sychophants posting here.

If Trump runs, he wins. The primaries that is.

• Banned
mods, leave this thread so i can bump it when Trump loses the primary! either way, he'll look like a fool

• Banned
Source. Daily show with Trevor Noah. Starting a little early aren't they. Well...i guess it's never too early considering.
are you saying Daily Show can't put out good material? the source is REPUBLICAN OATH KEEPERS who are featured in the video IN THEIR OWN WORDS

are you saying Daily Show can't put out good material? the source is REPUBLICAN OATH KEEPERS who are featured in the video IN THEIR OWN WORD
everyone knows the left media is not trustworthy. They did this to themselves. Americans hold US Media in contempt.

I have more important things to do. Besides. The American people want President Trump in office again. That's all that matters.

Forum List

Back