🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Trump's anti Muslim rants cost American lives overseas, could Trump be charged with murder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
OK, we get it. Trump and the GOP hate, hate, hate Muslims.

I'm pretty sure they hate gays and blacks more, but Muslims live in great numbers overseas.

Trump's hostility towards Muslims and his embrace of white supremacists could spark riots at American Embassies threatening American lives in Muslim countries.

If this happens, will Trump take responsibility?

Do Republicans see the president acting this way as a "good thing"?

Outrage in U.K. grows over Trump's retweets of extremist videos

Trump Shares Inflammatory Anti-Muslim Videos, and Britain’s Leader Condemns Them

State Dept. warned White House anti-Muslim tweets could increase threats

I'm pretty sure they hate gays and blacks more, but Muslims live in great numbers overseas.

Trump's hostility towards Muslims and his embrace of white supremacists could spark riots at American Embassies threatening American lives in Muslim countries.

Trump Shares Inflammatory Anti-Muslim Videos, and Britain’s Leader Condemns Them

/——/ Only in your perverted, twisted world.

/——/ President Trump drop kicks the libtards for the extra point.

/——/ President Trump drop kicks the libtards for the extra point.
That fat fuck could never get high enough off the ground to attempt that

No. let's end this. Muslims are responsible for their own misdeeds, let's don't confuse the matter by blaming others.

Nothing a republican loves more than American deaths overseas
I would stomp your punk ass. As a vet that has watched Americans die in combat I take great offense to your comments. Hope you and your whole family die you communist shit bag.

I would stomp your punk ass. As a vet that has watched Americans die in combat I take great offense to your comments. Hope you and your whole family die you communist shit bag.
I bet you do. Because as a republican, you love it when Americans are killed. As you just confirmed.

I bet you do. Because as a republican, you love it when Americans are killed. As you just confirmed.
I watched fellow Marine die. You are the worst life form on earth. Coward. God will deal with you prick.

Thread started off baiting/polorizing - and hasn't improved. If you want to discuss possible reactions around the world to Trump's Tourette's Twitter Syndrome in Zone 2 Politics you might want to reword your title and OP a bit. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back