If You Agree That Trump Has Presidential Immunity, Then Biden has the Right to Lock Trump Up

How can anybody go with a president that has still got nothing right and is the worst president in all history. I guess that is true hate. You still don't have a clue what a filthy racist this man is and don't seem to care.
You talking about trump?

I think the trump worshippers don't see how trump has shot himself in the foot like Barney Fife. His team is arguing about presidential immunity while Trump is whining about Biden prosecuting his political opposition. If the president has immunity, Biden is the president and Biden can imprison trump and eveybody associated with trump.

If presidents have absolute immunity, he could do more than just lock him up. He could get out the waterboard and run some tests on tubby's lung capacity.

This is why we don't give presidents absolute immunity and no sane person would entertain that idea.

Sure I am. So back to the topic.....from your comment you believe the President doesnt have full presidential immunity. Are you disagreeing with trump or do you believe biden could lock up trump with no trial? Which is it?
No you are not.
once again, lock Trump up without a trial and see what happens.

You guys don't get it. Biden can suspend or stop the election because he has immunity. And if you guys try getting violent, he can put the army on you and there ain't shitt you can do but die. Biden is the president now, not trump, so then Biden is the one with the immunity.

No you are not.
once again, lock Trump up without a trial and see what happens.
You don't seem to get it. Trump has claimed presdential immunity. Well Biden is the president, so he has immunity. Therefore he can lock trump up and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it.

You don't seem to get it. Trump has claimed presdential immunity. Well Biden is the president, so he has immunity. Therefire he can lock trump up and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it.
trumps argument will obviously fail. Nobody is above the law.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back