If You Aren’t Paying Attention To The Latest UFO News, You Really, Really Should Be

They're here. Seen mind blowing evidence of it myself, up close and personal like. Whether the phenomenon originates from outer space or it's something man made that we've built from reverse engineering or not, I won't speculate. All I'll say is there's technology flying around this world that's... other worldly, and I believe non stop, CLOAKED, we don't even see them or know they're here for the most part.
Anyone who has ever done any research into the Roswell incidence knows there are alien life forms out there. Initially they were saying that the debris was unlike anything of earth orgin from mankind talking about how they would crunch up a piece of the debris and it would magically return itself to the same previous shape of form.nothing in mankind can do anything like that especially back then at that timeframe.

weather ballon my ass.
Mylar does that.

marcel-roswell-debris_0.jpg

And this ship is flying.

_117387796_apex_hovering_ship_illusion_01.jpg

It is the result of an atmospheric phenomena called a Fata Morgana. And this is the common one. Add underwater volcanos, thermal plumes, releases of methane, inversion layers, and a pilot who's training is in flying a plane and whatdya get? "OMG, it's the weirdest thing I've every seen."

I don't recall anyone the UFO stories asking anyone with expertise in atmospheric phenomena.
Anyone?

Got a few hours?

Kevin Knuth on UFOs, Nimitz / Tic Tac video, and a new kind of Theory of Everything

He is starting on the assumption that they are some unnatural phenomena then explaining that. He starts by assuming they are vehicles.

We call this "Science Fiction" and it is great for writing books and selling magazines but it isn't scientific investigation.

Got a few hours?

Kevin Knuth on UFOs, Nimitz / Tic Tac video, and a new kind of Theory of Everything

He is starting on the assumption that they are some unnatural phenomena then explaining that. He starts by assuming they are vehicles.

We call this "Science Fiction" and it is great for writing books and selling magazines but it isn't scientific investigation.

Look it up my friend, our government has been investigating them since 1947....and KNOWS NOTHING?....ROTFLMFAO

They're here. Seen mind blowing evidence of it myself, up close and personal like. Whether the phenomenon originates from outer space or it's something man made that we've built from reverse engineering or not, I won't speculate. All I'll say is there's technology flying around this world that's... other worldly, and I believe non stop, CLOAKED, we don't even see them or know they're here for the most part.
Anyone who has ever done any research into the Roswell incidence knows there are alien life forms out there. Initially they were saying that the debris was unlike anything of earth orgin from mankind talking about how they would crunch up a piece of the debris and it would magically return itself to the same previous shape of form.nothing in mankind can do anything like that especially back then at that timeframe.

weather ballon my ass.
Mylar does that.

1947 picture, mylar invented in the early 50's!!!!....Time traveler?

weather ballon my ass.
Mylar does that.

1947 picture, mylar invented in the early 50's!!!!....Time traveler?
Or more likely... the military just kept Mylar secret for a while. Just like Teflon and Kevlar.

Sure, they are common materials today that we are all familiar with, but when first developed during the cold war era they were military secrets.

Back then, they would have seemed other-worldly to many people.

Last edited:
Why Won't NASA Reveal What This Spacecraft Is & Why It Is Orbiting Our Planet?"

Forum List

Back