If you were a Koch Brother for a day

What would you do if you could be a Koch brother for a day? Would you exploit the proletariat? Would you call your brother and talk about how awesome it is to be a 1%er? Would you have your IT department start an Obamacareblows.com website just to show how easy it is to set up a working website
I would give you some money.

Now you I love.

See this is the good guy.................I love you to death. We'll work out everything later.

Heads up: I did not post this.

Last edited:
Mikey is the best.............................No one else can compete now...

Getting weird

I didnt post this

Last edited:
i'd buy this place and ban you.

I'm first in line to buy the place shitball, and I'd ban you first.

If I was a Koch for a day, I'd set an account for the real me and slap a few hundred million it.

Last edited:
Can you imagine being that rich?

Now I've been up and I've been down and yeah a Sinatra tune is coming to mind and I've known rich.

But not that rich.

Can you imagine what you could do? Walk up to a family, pay off their mortgage. Walk into a homeless shelter and give all new beds and bedding and try to help people start up again in life.

It would be amazing to be that rich.

Can you imagine being that rich?

Now I've been up and I've been down and yeah a Sinatra tune is coming to mind and I've known rich.

But not that rich.

Can you imagine what you could do? Walk up to a family, pay off their mortgage. Walk into a homeless shelter and give all new beds and bedding and try to help people start up again in life.

It would be amazing to be that rich.

I don't think enough time has passed to rep you again...Great post!
Dunno if you saw my earlier post describing what I would do, but I agree with you on this.
The truth is, most of large charitable contributions come from those on the conservative side of the aisle. And that is a fact.
Most contribute anonymously. Why? because these people have no desire to call attention to themselves. They are not the typical "hey look at what I did" types...
The worst are these Hollywood types that do fund raisers asking others to contribute to their causes, yet they do little giving themselves.
They start these foundations just to put their name on them.

I would fill a spaceship with enough CO2 to add 200ppm to Jupiter's moon Europa atmosphere to make all its ice melt and start cat V hurricanes there

Forum List

Back