If

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
A pressure cooker filled with some amount of explosives, some nails,bee bees and assorted shrapnel is now defined as a weapon of mass destruction, can we now finally agree that Saddam had WMD...and Bush made the right call??

America gave up 5000 lives to find some pressure cookers with nails in it?

Hillary and john John "I served in Vietnam"Kerry thought that Iraq had them...
And they voted for the Iraq war...

A pressure cooker filled with some amount of explosives, some nails,bee bees and assorted shrapnel is now defined as a weapon of mass destruction, can we now finally agree that Saddam had WMD...and Bush made the right call??

No I don't think so. Not at all.

Your premise is stupid and I have a strong suspicion that you're stupid.

Actually not. It was as sarcastic question.

If we classify pressure cookers as WMD, then what were the chemical weapons that Saddam Hussein used on the Kurds?

Something to think about.

Interesting that nobody really protested when a federal judge dismissed every single charge against Bill Ayers when he made several hundred WMD's. Was the FBI's conduct that outrageous?

Well he killed hundreds of thousands of Kurds when he poisoned the water, so I'd say that we don't need this incident to define WMDs. If you can kill 500,000 people, you pretty much have them.

Thank you, Forrest Gump.

Thanks for your reply cocksucker.

If we classify pressure cookers as WMD, then what were the chemical weapons that Saddam Hussein used on the Kurds?

You think a couple of bombs someone made with the shit in their kitchen is justification for an illegal war where hundreds of thousands of people died for no reason? And if you're curious about the chemical weapons Saddam used, why don't you look at the receipts Reagan gave him?

Thank you, Forrest Gump.

You think a couple of bombs someone made with the shit in their kitchen is justification for an illegal war where hundreds of thousands of people died for no reason? And if you're curious about the chemical weapons Saddam used, why don't you look at the receipts Reagan gave him?

Nobody can say the left isn't guilty of selective judgement. They haven't stopped whining about the conflict in Iraq when 42% of democrats authorized the President to use combat Troops and then they turned around and played a little game of treason while they undermined the conflict. What about Truman's executive order that cost the lives of anywhere from 38,000 to 50,000 American Troops and LBJ's fake Tonkin Gulf crisis? The left managed to blame Vietnam on Dick Nixon and they forgot about the "Forgotten War.

Thank you, Forrest Gump.

Did I say anything about justification? Get that metal rod out of your ass before you speak to me again. But there's logic. This that or the other thing is classified as WMD, heck my BO is WMD (but seriously) if those pressure cookers are WMD then what are the weapons Saddam used?

Where's the justification? And don't sit there and talk to me about what Reagan did when you have Obama giving the Egyptians tanks and fighter jets.

Hypocrite much?

Thank you, Forrest Gump.

Nobody can say the left isn't guilty of selective judgement. They haven't stopped whining about the conflict in Iraq when 42% of democrats authorized the President to use combat Troops and then they turned around and played a little game of treason while they undermined the conflict. What about Truman's executive order that cost the lives of anywhere from 38,000 to 50,000 American Troops and LBJ's fake Tonkin Gulf crisis? The left managed to blame Vietnam on Dick Nixon and they forgot about the "Forgotten War.

Nice one.

Thank you, Forrest Gump.

Based on the lies at the time and war fever it makes sense but even using your logic, a majority of Democrats still didn't sign off on the abomination. So... what's your point? And I love when conservatives try to start citing history to justify the horrors they've perpetuated on the world in the last two decades. So you're saying because at one time people who were called Democrats in their time, that's justification for the worst Presidential administration the birth of virtually every modern political problem? That's pretty fucking stupid. And all of this is a deflection off the main point anyway, so you still lose.

Thank you, Forrest Gump.

Did I say anything about justification? Get that metal rod out of your ass before you speak to me again. But there's logic. This that or the other thing is classified as WMD, heck my BO is WMD (but seriously) if those pressure cookers are WMD then what are the weapons Saddam used?

Where's the justification? And don't sit there and talk to me about what Reagan did when you have Obama giving the Egyptians tanks and fighter jets.

Hypocrite much?

This thread is about trying to justify the abortion that was the W administration because two guys made some bombs with the shit from their kitchen Can you not read. And I know you're trying to deflect because you know you're wrong so I'll just say. Egypt is a legit country who's been our ally since the glory days of the British Empire. Reagan gave weapons of mass destruction to goddamn narco terrorists and a lunatic dictator who used them to liquidate hundreds of thousands of people.

What is wrong with the premise, Mildred?

Forum List

Back