🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

IG Finds Top FBI Official Illegally Leaked to Media Sensitive Info Sealed by Fed Courts

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Full title: Office of Inspector General Finds Top FBI Official Illegally Leaked to Media – Including Sensitive Info Sealed by Fed Courts – DOJ DECLINES PROSECUTION

The Office of Inspector General announced Wednesday findings of misconduct by an FBI Deputy Assistant Director for “unauthorized contacts with the media, disclosing law enforcement and other sensitive information to the media, and accepting a gift from the media.”

Despite the fact that this senior FBI official, who was not named in the summary, clearly broke multiple laws, the Department of Justice declined to prosecute the individual.

The OIG investigation concluded that the DAD engaged in misconduct when the DAD: (1) disclosed to the media the existence of information that had been filed under seal in federal court, in violation of 18 USC § 401, Contempt of Court; (2) provided without authorization FBI law enforcement sensitive information to reporters on multiple occasions; and (3) had dozens of official contacts with the media without authorization, in violation of FBI policy. The OIG also found that the DAD engaged in misconduct when the DAD accepted a ticket, valued at approximately $225, to attend a media-sponsored dinner, as a gift from a member of the media, in violation of federal regulations and FBI policy.

Even though this high ranking FBI official leaked sensitive information, including the existence of information that had been filed under seal in federal court multiple times, they were still not charged.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

No more "special prosecutors," 2-3 years and 35-40 MILLION!!

Enough! Let's get some US Attorneys' draw up papers and present to continually sitting grand juries, bring forth witnesses (Lord knows there are aplenty what with whistle blowers out there) and march these guys/gals before those juries (when they can't take their highly paid attorneys with them) and get testimonies under oath, whether or not the perps take the 5th!

They can sit in the can until they agree to testify to charges about their behavior or that of other vermin.

Sounds like the IG needs to be fired if they won’t name the perp or charge him or her.

The swamp runs deep in the FBI.

Sounds like the IG needs to be fired if they won’t name the perp or charge him or her.

The swamp runs deep in the FBI.

I highly doubt we'll ever get closure either in the form of indictments of the Clintons, Obamas, etc. or even the satisfaction of them publicly named for their crimes or a list of their offenses. Why? Three-quarters or more of current and near past legislators, DOJ officials, federal judges and cabinet members would be taken down and our nation's political machine irreparably damaged along with their punishment. Seems to me that in the interest of preserving the Union, POTUS and select flag rank military officers will agree to give "deep state" minions a pass of sorts. That, or they'll seize control of the whole show. Either way we fail the Constitution.

I do not know if all of the evidence used by the IG in reaching it's findings are admissible in court. No point in charging someone if you can't get a conviction, otherwise an unscrupulous DOJ could bring charges against political foes knowing full well the case could not be won in court. I do think however, that if the IG believes wrong-doing has occurred then the individual(s) should be named.

The upper management in the FBI and DOJ need to go. They are a disgrace to the badge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back