Ilhan Omar introduces legislation to cancel rent, mortgage payments during coronavirus pandemic

How about canceling congressional salaries?
I'm confused,,,
I thought the left was against a totalitarian state???
It's called talking out of all 3 sides of their mouths.

Think she may be attempting to engage in Damage Control to try to save the party from all the damage Nancy '31 Flavors' Pelosi has done to the Party by screwing Americans during this emergency....

Funny how she wants to screw the little guy. I know a number of people who own two or more rental properties. They make almost no money off them. They are getting the mortgage paid for and enough to pay repairs and fix up the place when a renter leaves. If they keep the tenant long enough they may get a fifty to a hundred a month extra out of it because they don't have to go in and repair holes, paint and replace carpeting as often. One or two hundred is not going to pay those mortgages.

Think she may be attempting to engage in Damage Control to try to save the party from all the damage Nancy '31 Flavors' Pelosi has done to the Party by screwing Americans during this emergency....
They want to pass the bill so Trump can veto it, then use it to buy democrat votes saying the Orange Man is being bad again.

Nancy “31 Flavors”.

Hehe. Love it!

They want to pass the bill so Trump can veto it, then use it to buy democrat votes saying the Orange Man is being bad again.
I doubt this bill could even pass. It's unconstitutional info it's face.

1587400751097.png

She isn't demanding that insurance, and property tax, payments be suspended.

Ilhan Omar is free to pay their rent herself.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I doubt this bill could even pass. It's unconstitutional info it's face.

~~~~~~
That has never stopped Democrats before... See Jim Crow Laws....

It's completely unconstitutional. She is Just too stupid to know that.
Name one constitutional thing democrats have done these past few years?

Well, one exercised her right to buy a $25,000 freezer, fill it with ice cream at $17.00 a pint, and flaunt it in front of the starving and unemployed.

A fine example.

The dems know the majority of their voters are to dumb to figure this out.

Forum List

Back