Ilhan Omar Jokes About People Saying ‘Al Qaeda’ In Menacing Tone

How dare that little terrorist sympathizer come over here and try and cram a wedge between Americans all so she can have an easy road to a seat in congress.....shes a divider just like Obama....and she will not stop until good people rise up and vote her out....

What a typically psychopathic, arrogant muslim gamma-ray-emitting, crab-crawling, pus-lubricated, brother-fucking piece of I-don't-know-what. It thinks it's the King Turd of Shit Mountain but in reality, that muslim whore is nothing but a tiny little particle of uric acid floating around in the Great Toilet Bowl of Life and someone needs to flush it. That religious hate ideology is the ultimate viral infection on humanity, it's a walking disease, an abomination to all of humanity.

She also married her biological brother for immigration.

New Evidence Supports Claims That Ilhan Omar Married Her Brother - Alpha News

Steinberg reports that the enrollment record lists Ahmed N. Elmi’s date of birth as April 4, 1985–the same date of birth listed on Omar’s marriage documents and divorce proceedings for Ahmed Nur Said Elmi.

“After an extensive background search, I have not been able to find any other person named ‘Ahmed Nur Said Elmi,’ ‘Ahmed N. Elmi,’ or even ‘Ahmed Elmi’ with the birthdate April 4, 1985. The man Ilhan Omar married and the 17- to 18-year-old who attended Arlington Senior High School in St. Paul, MN, in 2002-2003 are one and the same,” Steinberg writes.

What a typically psychopathic, arrogant muslim gamma-ray-emitting, crab-crawling, pus-lubricated, brother-fucking piece of I-don't-know-what. It thinks it's the King Turd of Shit Mountain but in reality, that muslim whore is nothing but a tiny little particle of uric acid floating around in the Great Toilet Bowl of Life and someone needs to flush it. That religious hate ideology is the ultimate viral infection on humanity, it's a walking disease, an abomination to all of humanity.

And besides this, the Democrat Party is a voluntary human shield enabling her to spout her anti-Americanism!

And besides this, the Democrat Party is a voluntary human shield enabling her to spout her anti-Americanism!
Exactly it. She’s the mouthpiece of the racist Left and while we attack her for her racism all of her colleagues silently approve.

953.png

Omar has surpassed AOC as being the biggest pice of shit in politics.

Forum List

Back