I'll reach across the isle. We'll work together to find common ground.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
So tired of hearing this BULLSHIT.

There is no common ground anymore. The left has gone so far off the rails there is NOTHING they can offer that is worthy of working with them on.

Until the party of Pelosi kicks that wacko to the curb I don't want to hear either of those statements again.

There is no common ground anymore. The left has gone so far off the rails there is NOTHING they can offer that is worthy of working with them on.

Until the party of Pelosi kicks that wacko to the curb I don't want to hear either of those statements again.
Can someone reach across the aisle and pat you on the head?

So you're the same old whining ass hole you've always been. Why am I not surprised?

There is some common ground. It's just that neither side is willing to be honest and sincere enough to make shit happen. I see a lot of conservatives now that are taking the Ron Paul approach to the military. I think the left should be happy about that. Also there's the issue with veterans. Everybody agrees they need better care but neither side is willing to put forth an honest bill that only addresses that issue.

I think riders on bills are why nothing gets done in this country. It's never just what it seems. There's always 500 other things in the bill that will inevitably cause the other side to object. It almost seems intentional, as if both parties are really on the same side and aren't interested in passing good bills for regular Americans. If you're in on it you can take whatever position you want knowing that certain things will just never get through, and you can ensure that by adding a bunch of bullshit riders to your proposed bill.

Last edited:

hung over again, huh?

• Banned

So you're the same old whining ass hole you've always been. Why am I not surprised?
Was I supposed to magically not be an asshole anymore?

Derp

• Banned

hung over again, huh?
Nope. Haven't had a drink since the last bender. It's a workday anyways ya moron.

hung over again, huh?
Nope. Haven't had a drink since the last bender. It's a workday anyways ya moron.

yeah, that always stopped you before.

Alcoholics Anonymous : A.A. Near You

Derp

I guess not. It would have been easier to just say "nothing's changed"

hung over again, huh?

You are being an incredible asshole right now, especially if he actually has addiction issues. Why not go make fun of some homeless people instead?

Derp

I guess not. It would have been easier to just say "nothing's changed"

You're an asshole too, along with pretty much everybody that posts here.

hung over again, huh?

You are being an incredible asshole right now, especially if he actually has addiction issues. Why not go make fun of some homeless people instead?

bring me one

if?

hung over again, huh?

bring me one

if?

Your existence does a disservice to the causes you support.

hung over again, huh?

bring me one

if?

i may cry myself to sleep

bring me one

if?

You probably will. People like you tend to be very depressed.

bring me one

if?

You probably will. People like you tend to be very depressed.

thanks dr phil

That hasn’t happened since the Gingrich revolution

That hasn’t happened since the Gingrich revolution
Everyone just agreed to spend a lot more!

Awwww. Hypocritical dicklicker needs his binkie.

Forum List

Back