I'll tell you why I need an AR-15...

Why don't these dinks need an AR15 that is full auto?
A bitch that whole law thing eh. Why have laws against full auto weapons, only criminals will have full auto weapons then.
The slippery slope of con brainlessness.
And the mindless nonsense of anti-gun loons, especially those who know they cannot address issues central to their position.

Nah most people are tired of con batshit. Your positions on most things don't make sense to humans that have the ability to think. Which is no surprise, conservatives operate entirely on feelings. The key one being fear.
Let's talk about your irrational fear of armed, law abiding citizens.

Let's talk about the long list of false ideas floating around in conservative's minds that is the only thing that makes them feel good about themselves. I won guns bugwit, but your mind needs to construct a false image of anyone that disagrees with you, an image that is so utterly negative that you get to hate people.

EXACTLY how propaganda works.

Cons fear the world and need to feel safe or protected, like women. Witness Boehner crying all the time. You are the weaker of the political bents. Which is fine but you won't own it.
So.....why are you so afraid of your fellow Americans that you want to disarm them?

Why not just admit you can't hit the broad side of a barn? And that a big gun makes you feel like you have the courage that Ms Parks had.

Why shouldn't she sit where she wants to?

Why shouldn't someone that wants to exercise their 2nd amendment rights be able to buy the gun they want to?

Why not just admit you can't hit the broad side of a barn? And that a big gun makes you feel like you have the courage that Ms Parks had.

Why shouldn't she sit where she wants to?

Why shouldn't someone that wants to exercise their 2nd amendment rights be able to buy the gun they want to?

Because lefties hate guns....and have a taste for genocide and mass murder.....an armed population makes that more difficult.

A bitch that whole law thing eh. Why have laws against full auto weapons, only criminals will have full auto weapons then.
And the mindless nonsense of anti-gun loons, especially those who know they cannot address issues central to their position.

Nah most people are tired of con batshit. Your positions on most things don't make sense to humans that have the ability to think. Which is no surprise, conservatives operate entirely on feelings. The key one being fear.

Let's talk about the long list of false ideas floating around in conservative's minds that is the only thing that makes them feel good about themselves. I won guns bugwit, but your mind needs to construct a false image of anyone that disagrees with you, an image that is so utterly negative that you get to hate people.

Cons fear the world and need to feel safe or protected, like women. Witness Boehner crying all the time. You are the weaker of the political bents. Which is fine but you won't own it.

So you're still on your mothers teat?

No your's. Didn't you know?

I love my AR. I didn't really need one, but when I shot the one my friend had, I knew I had to have one. They are a blast.
They are half ass at best....They tend to jimmy-jam in sandy areas..Try a little low crawling exercise where you drag the rifle and your forehead in the sand and see how it operates...Now move it maggot...

That's why it isn't the only gun I have.

Operating entirely on feelings is metrosexual. That is liberal, not conservative.

So.....why are you so afraid of your fellow Americans that you want to disarm them?
Liberals are irrational.. Why would they want to disarm law-abidin citizens when we need to disarm criminals? We have the 2nd amendment. This is settled law.

I guess if you're into saggy 80 year old boobs....enjoy.

Liberals are irrational.. Why would they want to disarm law-abidin citizens when we need to disarm criminals? We have the 2nd amendment. This is settled law.
Yet with indefatigable, demonic persistence they keep at it. And they don't have the guts to take my guns themselves, they want someone else to do their bidding. I say if you don't want me to have guns, man the fuck up and take them yourself, pussies.

I guess if you're into saggy 80 year old boobs....enjoy.
Now we know what he does for a living, hospice care facility nurse. I shudder to think....

Notice how libs think of cocks whenever guns come up. They cannot be trusted with firearms.

Ownership gives them the sense of having a large penis.

So you believe the American Psychological Association is composed of all liberals?

You and the others so obsessed with your lethal toys, and others who simply want to see less gun violence in America, literally allow your anger and to become excessive and explosive which can cause problems, i.e.

"Increased blood pressure and other physical changes associated with anger make it difficult to think straight and harm your physical and mental health. ***

Examples of poor thinking abounds on this and all other threads where the issue of gun control is topical. Self control is necessary when one operates a motor vehicle or a gun.

***http://www.apa.org/topics/anger/index.aspx

Last edited:
Looks like the conservapubs don't have much respect for what Rosa Parks was all about. She refused to give up her seat on the bus for a white person. A pretty brave stance to take in the '50s. And then they wonder why Blacks vote overwhelmingly democrat. And forget that old "we republican were the anti slavers" and "we fought for civil rights". That was decades ago and a different breed of republican.

Looks like the conservapubs don't have much respect for what Rosa Parks was all about. She refused to give up her seat on the bus for a white person.
Why did she need to sit in the front of the bus?

In other words, "I got my rights, fuck others who demand them". And once again M14 exposes his ignorance of history (or his dishonest attempts to rewrite history).

Notice how libs think of cocks whenever guns come up. They cannot be trusted with firearms.

So you believe the American Psychological Association is composed of all liberals?

You and the others so obsessed with your lethal toys, and others who simply want to see less gun violence in America, literally allow your anger and to become excessive and explosive which can cause problems, i.e.

"Increased blood pressure and other physical changes associated with anger make it difficult to think straight and harm your physical and mental health. ***

Examples of poor thinking abounds on this and all other threads where the issue of gun control is topical. Self control is necessary when one operates a motor vehicle or a gun.

Most of the APA is comprised of liberals, yes. You making false claims about others' emotions and trying to back it up with something unrelated from the APA proves you're a moron. Once again. You know what they say about people doing the same thing and expecting different results?

Most of the APA is comprised of liberals, yes. You making false claims about others' emotions and trying to back it up with something unrelated from the APA proves you're a moron. Once again. You know what they say about people doing the same thing and expecting different results?

Most highly educated people are liberals. But not all, high intelligence and mental health are not correlated plus one.

Most highly educated people are liberals
Even if true, it only proves that intelligence does not equate to wisdom or emotional maturity.
Actually it does, hence why the people who founded this nation were Liberals.

Example - Every time anyone mentions gun control you scream like a toddler because of the threat of your deadly toys being taken away.

Forum List

Back