I'll tell you why I need an AR-15...

"The compact M4 carbine - a shortened version of the M16 - that is now standard issue for most Army troops, some Marines and other specialized units is facing increased criticism because of its tendency to malfunction with even the minutest exposure to the elements.

Some ground communities, including special operations forces, have begun to sideline the M4 in favor of newer, gas-piston operated variants such as the Heckler & Koch-manufactured 416 and the FNH-built Special Operations Forces Combat Assault Rifle, or SCAR

In a routine acquisition notice March 23, a U.S. Special Forces battalion based in Okinawa announced that it is buying 84 upper receiver assemblies for the HK416 to modify their M4 carbines. The M4 fires using a system that redirects gas from the expended round to eject it and reload another. The 416 and SCAR use a gas-operated piston that physically pushes the bolt back to eject the round and load another.

Carbon buildup from the M4's gas system has plagued the rifle for years, resulting in some close calls with Soldiers in combat whose rifles jammed at critical moments.

According to the solicitation for the new upper receiver assemblies, the 416 "allows Soldiers to replace the existing M4 upper receiver with an HK proprietary gas system that does not introduce propellant gases and the associated carbon fouling back into the weapon's interior. This reduces operator cleaning time, and increases the reliability of the M4 Carbine, particularly in an environment in which sand and dust are prevalent.""
Army Won't Field Rifle Deemed Superior to M4 [Archive] - The Firing Line Forums

If getting a rifle you may be trusting your life to, get one that the spec ops community likes. Not one that only came about as a result of defense contractor bribes and backroom dealings that as much as falls apart if dropped.

... as soon as you tell me why Rosa Parks needed to sit in front of the bus.

:)

Let me tell you why this black bitch needs one, ....as soon as I'm told I have to sit next to you stanky mf's in the front of the bus~~
upload_2015-10-11_7-17-8.jpeg

"The compact M4 carbine - a shortened version of the M16 - that is now standard issue for most Army troops, some Marines and other specialized units is facing increased criticism because of its tendency to malfunction with even the minutest exposure to the elements.

Some ground communities, including special operations forces, have begun to sideline the M4 in favor of newer, gas-piston operated variants such as the Heckler & Koch-manufactured 416 and the FNH-built Special Operations Forces Combat Assault Rifle, or SCAR

In a routine acquisition notice March 23, a U.S. Special Forces battalion based in Okinawa announced that it is buying 84 upper receiver assemblies for the HK416 to modify their M4 carbines. The M4 fires using a system that redirects gas from the expended round to eject it and reload another. The 416 and SCAR use a gas-operated piston that physically pushes the bolt back to eject the round and load another.

Carbon buildup from the M4's gas system has plagued the rifle for years, resulting in some close calls with Soldiers in combat whose rifles jammed at critical moments.

According to the solicitation for the new upper receiver assemblies, the 416 "allows Soldiers to replace the existing M4 upper receiver with an HK proprietary gas system that does not introduce propellant gases and the associated carbon fouling back into the weapon's interior. This reduces operator cleaning time, and increases the reliability of the M4 Carbine, particularly in an environment in which sand and dust are prevalent.""
Army Won't Field Rifle Deemed Superior to M4 [Archive] - The Firing Line Forums

If getting a rifle you may be trusting your life to, get one that the spec ops community likes. Not one that only came about as a result of defense contractor bribes and backroom dealings that as much as falls apart if dropped.

I've put thousands of rounds through my AR before cleaning and it's never jammed.

... as soon as you tell me why Rosa Parks needed to sit in front of the bus.

:)

You are really stupid.

I'll tell you what, you take a loaded gun into the halls of congress and you will have balls which Ms. Parks had in doing what she did. Your believe the Second Amendment is sacrosanct, she knew Jim Crow laws were immoral.

You're not only stupid, your're are a racist bigoted piece of shit.
Oh the irony. You'd go to jail for a very long time with a gun in congress, plus lose your gun rights. Parks maybe would have spent a few days in jail, however there was a lot of momentum building over a long period of time and would have had a lot of people on her side, including her entire race.

Try not to think, it's just too pitiful to see.

Why not just admit you can't hit the broad side of a barn? And that a big gun makes you feel like you have the courage that Ms Parks had.

Why shouldn't she sit where she wants to?
Rosa Parks wasn't an innocent old lady who was tired and needed to take a seat on the bus. This was a planned demonstration of civil disobedience by the local NAACP chapter of which she was an activist.. The stunt worked, but she's no heroine.

I love my AR. I didn't really need one, but when I shot the one my friend had, I knew I had to have one. They are a blast.
They are half ass at best....They tend to jimmy-jam in sandy areas..Try a little low crawling exercise where you drag the rifle and your forehead in the sand and see how it operates...Now move it maggot...
When I was in the Army, they trained us NOT to drag our weapons in the sand. My weapon was clean, well oiled, and never jammed. If your weapon jams, you fucked up, not the weapon.

Why don't these dinks need an AR15 that is full auto?
A bitch that whole law thing eh. Why have laws against full auto weapons, only criminals will have full auto weapons then.
The slippery slope of con brainlessness.
And the mindless nonsense of anti-gun loons, especially those who know they cannot address issues central to their position.

A bitch that whole law thing eh. Why have laws against full auto weapons, only criminals will have full auto weapons then.

No.....fully automatic, military grade rifles are what the criminals in Europe prefer...all of the mass shooters,criminals and terrorists seem to prefer them....funny isn't it how easily they get them in gun controlled Europe....they also seem to prefer AK-47s.....

And the mindless nonsense of anti-gun loons, especially those who know they cannot address issues central to their position.

Nah most people are tired of con batshit. Your positions on most things don't make sense to humans that have the ability to think. Which is no surprise, conservatives operate entirely on feelings. The key one being fear.

No.....fully automatic, military grade rifles are what the criminals in Europe prefer...all of the mass shooters,criminals and terrorists seem to prefer them....funny isn't it how easily they get them in gun controlled Europe....they also seem to prefer AK-47s.....

You can't answer the question so you avoid it. It keeps your false mental scaffolding in place so you don't have to face reality.

Nah most people are tired of con batshit. Your positions on most things don't make sense to humans that have the ability to think. Which is no surprise, conservatives operate entirely on feelings. The key one being fear.
Let's talk about your irrational fear of armed, law abiding citizens.

Your positions on most things don't make sense to humans that have the ability to think.
Really?
Odd statement, given that anti-gun loons such as yourself can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
Still waiting for you to post and actual response to the OP

Let's talk about the long list of false ideas floating around in conservative's minds that is the only thing that makes them feel good about themselves. I won guns bugwit, but your mind needs to construct a false image of anyone that disagrees with you, an image that is so utterly negative that you get to hate people.

EXACTLY how propaganda works.

Cons fear the world and need to feel safe or protected, like women. Witness Boehner crying all the time. You are the weaker of the political bents. Which is fine but you won't own it.

Let's talk about the long list of false ideas floating around in conservative's minds that is the only thing that makes them feel good about themselves. I won guns bugwit, but your mind needs to construct a false image of anyone that disagrees with you, an image that is so utterly negative that you get to hate people.

EXACTLY how propaganda works.

Cons fear the world and need to feel safe or protected, like women. Witness Boehner crying all the time. You are the weaker of the political bents. Which is fine but you won't own it.

So you're still on your mothers teat?

Forum List

Back