'I'll throw you off this fucking balcony, I'll break you in half'

You mean getting suicided is like that. I know. Looks as if they had plenty of practice before Benghazi came along. Right? That stand down order is what got our 4 Americans killed. But in the words of Hillary, What does it matter? After 47 murders I guess not much, eh? Moving along here..........

Republicans investigate Clinton for seven years and found zilch. They then controlled the Justice Department for eight years after that and found zilch

Give it up

They're doing the same with the Obamas and lying about the results.

Meanwhile, the rw's here are defending a jerk who threatened murder. Just like they defend the wrongdoing of other Republicans.

They just can't get it right. Ever. About anything.

What does the right stand for? A partial list, according to posts here and votes in DC -

NO to jobs
NO to disaster recovery
NO to the middle class
NO to high-speed rail
NO to veterans
NO to health care
NO to the unemployed
NO to students
NO to seniors
NO to choice
NO to the poor
NO to gays and lesbians
NO to science
NO to children
NO to the homeless
NO to equality
NO to teachers, police, firemen, and first responders
NO to corporate oversight and regulation
NO to responsibi*lity
NO to voters rights

YES to the corporate welfare
YES to the super rich
YES to Wall Street
YES to Big Oil
YES to Big Pharma
YES to Big Insurance
YES to peeking in your bedroom
YES TO VOTER SUPRESSION

https://www.truthdig.com/avbooth/it...o_throw_reporter_off_fucking_balcony_for_aski

As State of the Union rebuttals go, it’s going to be hard to top Rep. Michael Grimm, R-New York.

The former Marine and FBI vet told a reporter asking about campaign finance issues—and this is according to a transcript from the network conducting the ill-fated interview:

Grimm: “Let me be clear to you, you ever do that to me again I’ll throw you off this f—–g balcony.”

Scotto: “Why? I just wanted to ask you…”

[[cross talk]]

Grimm: “If you ever do that to me again…”

Scotto: “Why? Why? It’s a valid question.”

[[cross talk]]

Grimm: “No, no, you’re not man enough, you’re not man enough. I’ll break you in half. Like a boy.”

More on the story here. Video below.

They surely do get pissy when they get caught.

Another shining example of the Republican Party!

And you have never once in your life ever lost your temper and said something stupid because you are perfect.

I am not even going to say I don't believe that, I will just flat out call you a lair.

Wait wait wait....are you putting this down to the guy not being perfect? Really? :rofl:

No, I am laughing at you for not calling out the Democrats who do the exact same thing.
Well, name them....and link they threatening people (reporters) with bodily harm...and I will do so.

Suicide is like that

You mean getting suicided is like that. I know. Looks as if they had plenty of practice before Benghazi came along. Right? That stand down order is what got our 4 Americans killed. But in the words of Hillary, What does it matter? After 47 murders I guess not much, eh?

Did I say 47? That should be 51.
This is as rightarded as birthers. It was thoroughly investigated and confirmed to be suicide. Get over it already. :cuckoo:

Starr Probe Reaffirms Foster Killed Himself

An exhaustive three-year investigation by the office of Whitewater independent counsel Kenneth W. Starr has reaffirmed previous findings that White House deputy counsel Vincent W. Foster Jr. commited suicide.​

Ahhhh, and thus the biggest difference between you and your ideology and mine. "... you do nothing to earn your spot on this planet." I do not require anyone to do anything to 'earn' a spot on this planet. They are human and therefore have a right to be here. Just as much as anyone. I do not have the right to judge whether they've earned anything or not. You, on the other hand, have appointed yourself arbiter of whether someone has done enough as most liberals consider themselves 'the great enlightened' of the masses. It is apparent that your self-importance is only out weighed by your self righteousness.

Your HUSBANDS served. Congratulations. You didn't. I spent a tour in Vietnam and I will be the first to tell you that although I saw a SMALL amount of action, I was not subject to anything like others saw.

I listened to Grimm's outburst. Stupid, ill-conceived and ridiculous. And he has apologized. I don't know him, don't know his stand on the issues and frankly don't really want to know him. But he's got an (R) by his name and for you it's enough to vomit your tired talking points. The likes of you and RDean are become more transparent by the day.

Your indignation was wasted. Kind of funny... but wasted.

Right or left, Repub or Dem, he threatened to murder someone. That's the fact of it. Deal with it.

By your own admission, you have no idea what you're talking about. Nothing funny about the death of a serviceman or the life sentence of a catastrophic combat injury and "indignation" doesn't even begin to describe what families must bear.

Families DO "serve". They put their lives on hold and sometimes they lose what is most precious to them. Did you watch the vet who sat with our First Lady last night? HE is a true hero and both he and his family will pay for his courage every day for the rest of their lives.

Its jerks like you that real vets have to fight, every single day. You're not fit to shine their shoes.

Edited to add clarification.

And you have never once in your life ever lost your temper and said something stupid because you are perfect.

I am not even going to say I don't believe that, I will just flat out call you a lair.
A Congressman who so severely violates the First Amendment shouldn't be a Congressman. He should resign.

Suicide is like that

You mean getting suicided is like that. I know. Looks as if they had plenty of practice before Benghazi came along. Right? That stand down order is what got our 4 Americans killed. But in the words of Hillary, What does it matter? After 47 murders I guess not much, eh?

Did I say 47? That should be 51.

Unable to defend the reprehensible behavior of a republican congressman, you, a cowardly and partisan conservative, attempt deflection with lies.

This comes as no surprise, of course.

Right or left, Repub or Dem, he threatened to murder someone. That's the fact of it. Deal with it.

By your own admission, you have no idea what you're talking about. Nothing funny about the death of a serviceman or the life sentence of a catastrophic combat injury and "indignation" doesn't even begin to describe what families must bear.

Families DO "serve". They put their lives on hold and sometimes they lose what is most precious to them. Did you watch the vet who sat with our First Lady last night? HE is a true hero and both he and his family will pay for his courage every day for the rest of their lives.

Its jerks like you that real vets have to fight, every single day. You're not fit to shine their shoes.

Edited to add clarification.

A Congressman who so severely violates the First Amendment shouldn't be a Congressman. He should resign.

How, exactly, did he violate the first amendment?

I'll "attack" anybody who threatens physical violence for no reason. I repeat, if he had a problem with the question, which he obviously did, then walking away was the correct response. I don't have a problem with that. Coming back when you think the cameras are no longer rolling to threaten somebody with violence for a question that isn't even offensive in the least is stupid and reveals his lack of character. A lack of character that I'm sure most politicians, Democrat or Republican, share. As I said before, politics attracts a certain power hungry type of sociopath.

And, as I said, I haven't seen any evidence that he actually threatened anyone. He did come back, and say something, but I do not know it was a threat. The only way I can get a threat is if I assume that the transcript published by the station is 100% correct, and I refuse to do that.

He also apologized for letting his emotions overrule his judgement, unlike Obama. Obama has complained about questions that exceed the parameters quite often, on camera, and these assholes have no problem with that. That, in my opinion, makes everyone who attacks this man, but refuses to hold Obama to the same standard, wrong. As far as I know, that isn't you, but if you have a problem with me not letting these assholes get away with a double standard, tough fucking shit.

The fact that he apologized for the incident without correcting any aspect of the story should be evidence enough. As far as Obama is concerned, he has nothing to do with this situation. Obama is guilty of far worse crimes than threatening a reporter, but bringing him up still makes no sense. It's much like when partisan Democrats constantly bring up Bush despite him having nothing to do with the issue at hand.

It is evidence he is a politician, it is not evidence he actually did anything wrong.

And, as I said, I haven't seen any evidence that he actually threatened anyone. He did come back, and say something, but I do not know it was a threat. The only way I can get a threat is if I assume that the transcript published by the station is 100% correct, and I refuse to do that.

He also apologized for letting his emotions overrule his judgement, unlike Obama. Obama has complained about questions that exceed the parameters quite often, on camera, and these assholes have no problem with that. That, in my opinion, makes everyone who attacks this man, but refuses to hold Obama to the same standard, wrong. As far as I know, that isn't you, but if you have a problem with me not letting these assholes get away with a double standard, tough fucking shit.

The fact that he apologized for the incident without correcting any aspect of the story should be evidence enough. As far as Obama is concerned, he has nothing to do with this situation. Obama is guilty of far worse crimes than threatening a reporter, but bringing him up still makes no sense. It's much like when partisan Democrats constantly bring up Bush despite him having nothing to do with the issue at hand.

It is evidence he is a politician, it is not evidence he actually did anything wrong.
Threatening to break the reporter in half "like a boy", and throw him off the building is certainly wrong. Obviously Grimm's colleagues thought so too and "suggested" he apologize.

I'll "attack" anybody who threatens physical violence for no reason. I repeat, if he had a problem with the question, which he obviously did, then walking away was the correct response. I don't have a problem with that. Coming back when you think the cameras are no longer rolling to threaten somebody with violence for a question that isn't even offensive in the least is stupid and reveals his lack of character. A lack of character that I'm sure most politicians, Democrat or Republican, share. As I said before, politics attracts a certain power hungry type of sociopath.

True, to bring up Obama in the context of this incident makes no sense, just as the notion that Obama is ‘guilty’ of far worse crimes also makes no sense.

Grimm's career is over. Not because he is a Republican.

I disagree. His career is _not _ over, and it's because he _is_ a Republican. As you can tell from this thread, many in the conservative base consider thuggery to be a positive quality, which is why they go into all these amusing contortions to defend it.

They also fabricate some truly kooky stories about Obama, but that's their ODS talking. Remember ODSers, you all lying about Obama doesn't make us hypocrites, it just marks you as insane.

Last edited:

True, to bring up Obama in the context of this incident makes no sense, just as the notion that Obama is ‘guilty’ of far worse crimes also makes no sense.

Deflection and lies.

Its all they've got.

Forum List

Back