Illegal kills her entire family in Georgia

Very sad story, and a Christian no less. She obviously was out of her mind like that one who drowned her babies in the tub, Yates. You do not need to be an immigrant to go crazy and into a deep depression. I'm sorry wrong Yates;

Andrea Pia Kennedy (formerly Yates; born July 2, 1964) is a former resident of Houston, Texas, who confessed to drowning her five children in their bathtub on June 20, 2001.

Last edited:
AP-Isabel-Martinez-Georgia-Stabbings1-MEM-170707_16x9_608.jpg

Wtf?

Woman accused of killing her children, husband poses for pictures at court appearance

Good thing we don't enforce our laws,let this piece of shit in,hell at least that's 4 little Mexicans that won't grow up to be leaching off the system. My brother and his ex lived in Loganville for a few years. His ex's parents still live there but I doubt in this area.
What's your point? Guy here a couple days ago shot and killed his wife, his grown son, for some reason went next door and killed neighbor and then returned home and shot up some other dude who had entered the scene.
He's not on your radar though because he was WHITE. You won't need to go poking into his voting history or whether he was raised by a single mother or where he was born. But that guy's meltdown is just as noteworthy as the woman's you are featuring. Which is not much except to the people who knew them.

I saw no mention of her religion.
And even if she claimed such, Christianity does not call for murder
Very sad story, and a Christian no less. She obviously was out of her mind like that one who drowned her babies in the tub, Yates. You do not need to be an immigrant to go crazy and into a deep depression. I'm sorry wrong Yates;

Andrea Pia Kennedy (formerly Yates; born July 2, 1964) is a former resident of Houston, Texas, who confessed to drowning her five children in their bathtub on June 20, 2001.

Sadly, sounds like he was abusive and saw it as a crime of passion, believing his wife was cheating with the neighbor.
Woman accused of killing her children, husband poses for pictures at court appearance

Good thing we don't enforce our laws,let this piece of shit in,hell at least that's 4 little Mexicans that won't grow up to be leaching off the system. My brother and his ex lived in Loganville for a few years. His ex's parents still live there but I doubt in this area.
What's your point? Guy here a couple days ago shot and killed his wife, his grown son, for some reason went next door and killed neighbor and then returned home and shot up some other dude who had entered the scene.
He's not on your radar though because he was WHITE. You won't need to go poking into his voting history or whether he was raised by a single mother or where he was born. But that guy's meltdown is just as noteworthy as the woman's you are featuring. Which is not much except to the people who knew them.

Sadly, sounds like he was abusive and saw it as a crime of passion, believing his wife was cheating with the neighbor.

They're still sorting it out. The one guy who survived is full of bullet holes, but maybe he'll know. The shooter, of course, was killed by the police.

Hasn't been on news actually so I had no idea. This bitch didn't even belong in my country THAT is why its an issue.

They're still sorting it out. The one guy who survived is full of bullet holes, but maybe he'll know. The shooter, of course, was killed by the police.
What are you talking about? The shooter was the woman, and she's the one yukking it up with the reporters.

Yawn, totally irrelevant drivel meant to obfuscate the fact that this is yet another case of incredible violence and insanity against children perpetrated by ILLEGALS.

We protect our borders for a reason. We don't need MORE of this fucking garbage.

That woman is obviously batshit crazy. We reserve the right to keep batshit crazy people from coming into our country.

It has nothing to do with her skin color, all you racists are the same. You think because you only think in terms of race, everybody else does.

I get where you are going. I think the particular outrage about this is, she shouldnt have been here in the first place. Thats kind of a big deal when people respect our immigration laws and such.
You also make an excellent case for immigration BTW. We have our own problems. No need to import more

Hasn't been on news actually so I had no idea. This bitch didn't even belong in my country THAT is why its an issue.
Madison.

That's why it's an issue to YOU. One more good reason to go chasing after ten million people and build a wall, right?

Yawn, totally irrelevant drivel meant to obfuscate the fact that this is yet another case of incredible violence and insanity against children perpetrated by ILLEGALS.

We protect our borders for a reason. We don't need MORE of this fucking garbage.
No. We don't need more of it, we've got enough fucking garbage of our own. Just saying there's not a hell of a lot of difference, KG.

Madison.

That's why it's an issue to YOU. One more good reason to go chasing after ten million people and build a wall, right?
The fact they broke the law to get here so that is the ONLY reason we need to go chasing after them.

But
liberals say that mexicans have much better family values then whites

No. We don't need more of it, we've got enough fucking garbage of our own. Just saying there's not a hell of a lot of difference, KG.

There's a difference.

One was from here, presumably (though of course I have only you to confirm that). That one is our problem..and has probably been on our radar all his life. What is at issue there is our REFUSAL to lock up crazy/violent people BEFORE they nut out and kill people.

One is somebody who we know nothing about, who shouldn't be here, and who represents not our failure to deal with violent people, but our failure to prevent undocumented, unknown, criminal or crazy ppl from entering our country at will.

Two issues, totally unrelated. We could eliminate the fucking lunatic murderers in this country if we #1 watch our borders and stop letting people in who shouldn't be allowed in, and #2, put violent crazy people behind bars as soon as it's obvious that they're violent and/or crazy, and LEAVE them there.

But
liberals say that mexicans have much better family values then whites
Yeah anybody who has worked with child welfare or the juvenile courts will tell you that's a crock of shit.

This is just another banner waver for shitting all over Hispanics. Let's talk up every single goddam thing one of them does wrong, pin it up on the board, talk about it for hours and then go out there and look at every single Hispanic with hostility and suspicion, because of course you can't tell if they're here legally or not, just from looking at them.
That's what I object to.
I got no problem with making sure the people who are here are here legally. I don't like the negative ad campaign being run by you folks and by our President.

Forum List

Back